21.

Neil reached the study room

Neil - she is not listening  to me.  She did not  even discuss her plan with me .

Person - i know, she will  do this. she had gone through a lot because of me and my family. 

Neil - now,  what should i do. I think she did not trust me now,  aamir.

Aamir - do not worry.  just pretend
that you are happy with whatever she is doing?

Neil - cannot you tell her why did you betray her.

Aamir - no , i cannot tell her.  Her life is in danger.  Firstly  i want to find the person  who is behind her life.

Neil - i think  now she will again find the person who is after her parents  death.

Aamir - no,  she cannot find it.  She cannot find that ishani had done the accident  . I will do everything  to protect her.

Neil - yes,  she is my wife and my life.  I will do everything  to protect her.  Ira knew  at that time when  the accident  was done  because the singhania car was there  . And she also find at that time when you met her for meeting  in your house that the accident  was done by a women from your family.

Aamir - yeah,  when you call me to tell about her plan.  I plan everything in that way  mrs singhania find  the voice recorder.  So that she cannot know that you are with and you are giving me all the information  .

Suddenly there was a knock  .

Aamir - come in.

Ishani - so now bhai,  what should we do now.

Aamir - nothing  . Because  we did not know what ira will do now.

Ishani - ira  has been gone through  a lot.  I want everything  became normal like before.

Saying this she started  crying  . Neil hug her and said sweet words to her.

Aamir - sorry,  because of me  , both of you had bern away for 4.5 years.

Neil - this is not your fault.  I want to save ishani also.  When she  abort her child.  I really became angry.  But you and ishani made me understand that  she did not abort because of the fear of society  . She abort because it was unsafe for her and my unborn  child that i could lost both of them. But i do not understand  that who send me the messages  and who cause the accident.

Aamir - do not worry about that,  i will find about that.  Till then  go to your  room and take some rest.

Saying  this she said goodnight to each other  and left for their rooms.

So how was it.  Plz vote and comment  . I also want to ask.  Do you want me to take this story a little long or should i end this story in 6-7 chapters.

Your writer

Kiran💜