30

Ira - so, any other questions?

Neil - if you know that ishani was in the car, it means do you about me and aamir as well.

Ira - yup , i know. I knew that you and aamir were together but yeah i never knew the reason why aamir said you to being with me . I had hacked your phone, when you had met me and from there i came to know about you and aamir. I was the person who send you the message of threatning. Because, i want all of you want to suffer the pain. And yeah, you all suffered the pain. When i left the mansion after neil 's betrayel, which i know from front. Neil and aamir talk about my safety, to protect me and all that shit. So i made a plan, i mixed the truth serum and also i mix some pills in the drink so that you cannot remember the talk we had in aamir's drink while in the club. And i pretended to be drunk. And then i got to know about all things.

Everyone became shocked after hearing about her plan.

Ira - i did not get one thing, why my so called ex - friend roshni did this to me?

Roshni - because mrs singhania said it to me that if i did not do as she said then she will try his best to break me away from aaryan . I am sorry kiran, i know i had done wrong, but plz forgive me.

Ira - are you out of your mind. Enemies are better than you . Ever think how i feel when my best friend and my so called love betrayed me. Just shutup. I do not even want to see your face.

Suddenly she got call from someone .

Ira - yeah, come in.

A person came in the man and gave something to ira and left . Ira throw the file on table and aamir picked the file and get shocked.

Aamir - div... Divorce paper.

Ira - yup.

Aamir - plz, ira forgive me, do not do that.

Ira - why, when you did not care me at that time then why will i care you now?

Aamir - i know, i did wrong. You know i always crave my father love all my life. And when mom said to me, i ignore but then she tried to suicide . I lost it. I cannot lost my mother . And... And when ishani told me about the accident . I cannot loose her . You know when she was born... I was the first person who hold her . And i had promised myself to protect her at any cost.

Ira - so where i stand in your life?

Aamir - plz , do not say like this. I know how i spent these years without you. It was like a hell. I cannot live without you now.

Saying this he fell into his knees .

Ishani - plz ira, i know we have done wrong but plz forgive bhai and all of us. Please.

Aaryan - plz ira.

Neil - please.

Aamir - plz pumpkin.

After 6 years.

Neil and ishani was blessed with a son and aaryan and roshni lived a happy life with her family though she never conceived again. And aamir and ira had blessed with a girl and boy named rahul and isha . Though ira did not get convinced by aamir and family but they tried and at last they convinced ira.

So thank you all of you for bearing me and my english. Plz vote and comment last time on this stories. Also see my next stories and like them . Aasha chlti hoon dooyaon mein yaad rakhna.

Your writer

Kiran💜