4.

One day ago from meeting

Aamir was busy working in his cabin when he recieved a phone call from a police officer. 

P. O. - hello sir.

Aamir-hello sir.

P. O. - actually  sir, i want to tell u that  the case has been reopened by her daughter. 

Aamir - who is their daughter.  And after many years why they want to open the case.

P. O. - actually  sir they have given the case to the police commissioner  and she did not want to disclose her name. Actually sir we were not filing their complaint. But i did not know how they have reopened  the case.

Aamir - so who is the poilce commissioner?

P. O. - actually he is neil mathur.  He has been recently transfer here.  But some people have told me that he is very honest.

Aamir - ok let him do his work.  Is the proof has been destroyed. 

P. O. - yes sir.

Then he call someone

Unknown - hello.

Aamir- hello the case has been reopen.

Unknown - how can this possible.

Aamir - i do not know .

Unknown - now

Aamir - now go to some other company.

Unknown - for how long. 

Aamir - for now two weeks until i will settle  all things. 

Aamir then call his secretary  to postpone  all the meetings then he went to home to relax himself.

When he reach home, the doors were open by mrs singhania.  He ignore her then he meet  roshni who told her that her sister has gone to England for 3 weeks. From there he went to sneha.  After playing with her sometime he goes to his room and doze off  without having his dinner.

Thanks for your love that u are giving to my story.  Actually i want to make this story on our riansh coiple bit i did not make on them because there is less dominace of hero than herione and i  always want  VRS akka Rrahul sir to dominant other characters  so that 's why I change the characters name. 

Your writer

Kiran.