12.

The other person who was crying because of seeing them together  was chandni.  She excused herself and rush into to bathroom.

On the other side,

Ira and neil after meeting all the businessman went to aamir and his family. 

Ira - neil,  meet the business tycoon "the aamir singhania" and his family.

Neil - so he is aamir.

Neil forward his hand for the shake and said him

Neil - thank you so much  for leaving my pumpkin ( when he said pumpkin,  aamir cleanched his jaw) otherwise  i did not get to meet her.

Ira - oh mr singhania where  is your sister  , i did not get to meet her.

Aamir - she has gone to washroom.

Ira - ok. Now we should get going.  Plese enjoy.  I am very happy that you came to the party  . Bye.

After 10 minutes , when chandni did not came, aamir went to find her.  He found her in a guestroom.  Her face was filled with the strain of tears.  New tears were coming  out of her eyes . Seeing this , aamir went to her side and pull into a hug.

Aamir - why are you crying chandu.  What happened to you? Did someone said to you something?

Chandni - Bhai, neil is that person.

Aamir - which person? 

Chandni - he is the person whom i love.

Aamir - oh God.  Why did not you told me earlier.

Chandni - bhai i cannnot live without  him.  I will die without  him.

Aamir - nothing will happen.  I will talk to him.

Chandni - what will happened  to kiran?

Aamir - i will also talk to her.

Chandni - she will not agree.  We gave done so much bad to her.  She will not agree ( saying this she started crying  more).

Aamir - we will talk to her after party. 

Chandni - pakka. 

Aamir - hmm,  pakka.

After the party , ira 's study room

Ira - what do you want to talk to me and neil?

Aamir - actually,  my sister  love neil.  But because of her one mistake,  he went away from her.  She cannot live without him . Plz do not marry him.

Ira - so neil,  chandni is that girl.

Neil - yes.

Ira ( with a stern face)  - so you want me to leave him just as you leave me.

Chandni - plz,  i know we have done bad things to you.  But plz do not marry him.  I love him.

Ira - no way,  now i know that you were his girlfriend  , i will marry him aftet 5 days.

Chandni - no,  you cannot do this.  Plz i will  die without him.

Ira - then die,  i have said the same lines to your brother  , but did he not leave me.  The answer is yes.  He leave him instead of my pleading to him and your damn family. 

Then she turn to neil.

Ira - can u marry  me in 5 days.

Neil - yes,  without any doubt. 

Ira then  turn to asmir and chandni

Ira - your whole family is invited to this weeding and i will personally  invite you with a card in your house tomorrow. 

When she said these things chandni ran away from the cabin and aamir went to find her with a disappointing  look.

Plz tell me. How is it?  Plz like and comment.

Your writer

Kiran 💜