19.

Around 7.35 a. m.

Every member of singhania family was in the living room when suddenly mrs singhania started speaking

Mrs singhania - as you know ira is now our daughter - in - law. As today is her first day so she had to make a sweet dish.

Ira - ok, no problem .

Everyone in the singhania family was curious that how can she agree without any dreams . After that ira went to kitchen to prepare dish.

After half an hour, all the singhania family sat on their seat at the dining table. Maids set the dishes on the table and started serving. After eating all dishes. They started eat sweet dish i.e. kheer . Suddenly sneha started speaking

Sneha - are you my chachi?

Ira - yes.

Sneha - now will you play with me?

Ira - 0f course , yes.

Sneha - thanku. Can you feed me pleawe.( please).

Ira - of course, baby.

Saying this she scoop her in her lap and started feeding her kheer. After that maid starting serving kheer them in the bowl which was placed by ira. Suddenly two neighbors aunt came in their house.

Aunt 1 - hello mrs singhania .

Mrs singhania - hello mrs sinha.

Aunt 2 - you did not told us that your big son, aamir got married. But your daughter - in - law told invite us for her first rasoi .

Mrs singhania- ( with a fake laugh) how can i forget both of you. You are my besties. Actually i thought to invite you afternoon. So you can meet ira and also we could go to the shopping.

Ira - hello aunties. Thanks for coming. Saying this she bend and touched their feets.

Aunty 2 -you are so sweet. God bless you. I cannot wait to eat the sweet dish made by you.

Ira - of course mrs rai . Come in and plz join us.

They sat on the seats . Maids started serving them.

Mrs singhania - what is this? This is so spicy. How could you serve this. No one can eat this. Has your mother did not told you about dishes . You are useless.

Mrs sinha - how can you say this mrs singhania. This is so delicious . I have not eaten kheer like this ever in my life.

Mrs rai - i thought you are not like other typical saas who torture their bahus. But you are just like that. We cannot be friends . I will not talk to you now.

Mrs singhania - listen to me, you are this is seriously spicy. Plz do not break our 15 years friendship . Plz do not do this.

But they did not listen her. And went away from there. Then mrs singhania move her face toward ira

Mrs singhania - what did you do?

Aamir - do not talk to my wife like that. She did not do anything .

Ira - oh, actually i did. I add cream in her bowl that is invisible. So if you add anything anything can turn to spicy.

Mrs singhania - why did you do this?

Ira - to defame you. How you torture your daughter - in - law. Now these aunties will told this gossip in whole town.

Mrs singhania - how dare you?

Ira - i have so much dare. This is just a climax. Picture to abhi baki hai.

Saying this she went to her room .

So how was it? I was getting bored. So i thought to write something . Plz vote and comment. And thanks for asking me about my health. This meant to me a lot. Thanku😍😍.

Your writer

Kiran 💜