16.

In the singhania office, 

Aamir reached his cabin and started working  . Suddenly  his P. A.  knock the door

Aamir - come in.

P. A. - actually there is a present for you by ira.

Aamir- oh yes.  Gave me that present.

His p.a.  handled  him the present and left his cabin.  Aamir open  the present and get surprised  and call ira immediately.

Aamir - what is this nonsense  ?

Ira - no hello , hey . That is not a way to greet your friend.  By the way i was waiting  for your call.

Aamir - what do you want?

Ira - i want.........

Aamir - are you out of your mind?

Ira - you have only 5 hours mr singhania.

Aamir - and if i did not fulfil your demands then

Ira - then  there will be a consequence and you know  if you did not fulfil my demands then your family reputation  will be tarnished  .

Aamir ( with an angry face)  - ok.  But you will give me the original  copies of it.

Ira  -of course. Bye.  See you soon.

Saying this she disconnect the call.

At 5:30 p.m. , in singhania mansion ,

There was a couple ringing the bell  and the door was opened  by again maria,  the  naid.  By listening  the bell,  all members of the family came into living room.

Mrs singhania - what the hell is happening  here?  How do you dare to came here?

A girl came in front of mrs singhania and said

Girl  - sasu mom i am your bahu.  How  can you talk to me like that.

Mrs singhania - you arr not my daughter - in - law ira.

Ira - i am.  Your son marry me.  Ask him.

Mrs singhania - tell me aamir.  Is she saying the truth? How  could you marry this bitch.

Aamir - yes,  i marry het  and now she is my wife.  So talk to her with respect  mrs singhania.

Mrs singhania - how dare you  to talk to me aamir like this?  This is my house.  Get out from here ira.

Ira - oh sasumom.  This house is mine.  My husband  gifted  me as a weeding present. And also now we have merged our companies.  And  now i am 51 percent owner of the company  . So you cannot throw me out of the house.

So how is the surprise ?tell  me about your views.

Your writer

Kiran 💜