7.

At Singhania mansion,  all the staff was working . Aamir came back home early to meet ira. 

At 8.00 a.m. a car was parked in the  lawn of the mansion.  Ira came down from the car and ring the bell.  After one minute,  the doors was opened by maria,  the servant. All the singhania family came to door to greet her. Ira shook her hands with aamir and aaryan and gave a nod to roshni and uma singhania.  After this aamir and ira move to the study room for the discussion.  After that a maid came in the room,  and serve them drinks and snacks . By taking this chance she send a message  now to someone. 

Immediately , aamir get a call from someone , he excused himself.  When he left the room,  ira quickly place a camera in the pot  and covered it properly so tgat no one can notice it.  After two minutes  , he came back . Then again they started talking about the deal.  When they completed the discussion,  they  came to the living room.

Just then,  someone rang the bell and a girl came in the view and ran in the direction of ira and aamir ' s direction  and pounce on aamir and engulf him in a hug  and kiss his cheek. 

Girl - hey baby.

Aamir - what are  you doing here neha?

Mrs singhania - i called her to join us in dinner. 

Then neha move to ira and forward her hand to handshake

Neha - hey,  i am neha aamir's fiancé. 

Ira - hey,  i am ira. I do not know why i think i have seen you somewhere. 

Neha - oh you have seen me in magazine as i am a model by profession. 

Ira - yeah i have remember where i have seen you.

Neha - where? 

Ira - i have seen with you what was his name oh ueah raghav mehra.  You both were kissing each other that her wife slap you.  I was there at the cafe. 

When ira completes her sentence  all the colours of neha 's face drained. 

Mrs singhania - what is this? 

Neha - ira i think you have seen someone else.  I was not there.

Mrs singhania - 0k. Let's head to dinner.

All people sat on their and ate dinner all this while roshni was finding a way to talk to her once best friend,  ira. 

Roshni - how is food , ira? Eat rajwa i have  made specially for you.

Ira - Food is good,  but i hate rajma.  I do not like to eat rajwa.

Roshni - why but you like rajwa? 

Ira - actually you do not know  me so automatically  you do not know what i hate or what i like. 

Roshni - ok.

Ira - i think i should go now.  I have work. 

Aamir - ok.  Thank you for having dinner with us. 

After this ira left and roshni with a sad and teary face said

Roshni - i should have help her at that time.  But i avoid her and call her by names.  Now she has changed all because of me. 

Aamir - there is no fault of yours. 

Roshni hug aamir.  Then aamir left to his room.

How is it?

Your writer
Kiran.