10.

In the night,

Amir was working in his study room,  when he got a notification  of phone call of ira on his phone,  he pressed the answer button and started hearing their conversation .

Ira - hello dr. Manish.

Dr. Man-hello ira. How are u?

Ira - fine. Why did you call me?

Dr. Man- no pleasantries. So rude.

Ira - why did you call me?

Dr. Man- why you did not came for thearepy session. 

Listening this aamir get shocked because he knew when he was with him before , he knew that he did not have any problem regarding health.

Ira- i was busy in a meeting  .

Dr.  Man- your sister came today. She told me tht you have stopped  taking depression pills and also you only slept for 4 hours.

Ira -so.

Dr.  Man- you know that when you last time stopped  taking pills, you were going to die if your sister did not  find you at right time.

Ira-ok doc. I will take medicine.

Dr. Man - ok bye.

Ira - bye.

Dr.  Man - don't pressurized  yourself.

Ira cut  the phone without  answering her.

Aamir was feeling guilty because  of him,  she had gone through  a lot and also now he is also doubting her. Aamir uninstall  the software from where he can hear  her calls. ( sorry i do not know much about these software).

On the other side ,

There are three people were talking

Per1 - so the phone has now been detached?

Per2 - not now mam.

Per 3 - found it fastly.

Per 2 - yes, the phone has veen detched.

Per 1 - you may leave now. 

Saying this per 1 gave a bundle of notes to per 2 and  per 2 left .

Person 3 - now he will think that you are weak  and feel guilty , ira.

Ira - yup,  he think that he is clever but  not more than me. When his P. A. was serving us.  Aamir gave him signal through his eyes and when he throw coffee on me.  My doubt became cler that now he is doubting me.  So when i was going in the washroom , i took my second phone with me from which i contact you or message you . I did not attend the session of doctor and also i told my sister to go to doctor  , so that he can phoned me in this way aamir can hear our talks and can think that i am weak and also he can think that i am not behind the spy camera.

Per 3 - i am proud of you.  You did well.

Ira - where were you from 2 days? 

Per 3 - actually i went  to perform death ceremony. 

Ira - oh whose.

Per 3 - oh actually my cousin aarya..

Ira - what happened  to him?

Per 3 - nothing happened  to him.  Actually his goldfish died and he did not leave me until i performed all the  death ceremonies.

Ira - kutte tera dimag kharab va.  Meri jaan khad lai aaghe to idha da mazak kita na ta tenu vi mein othe dava dena jithe goldfish nu dabaya fer gallan karda rahi ohna. Pagal na hove kise tha da. 

Per 3 - actuallt i can't understand  all things but i understood little things    you care for me so much. 

Ira - stop all the nonsense  or else i will rip your head from your body. 

Saying this she left to his office for work.

How is it.  Plz comment  .

Your writer
Kiran  💜