22.

Next day

Ira and aamir was working  in aamir's office when suddenly  someone  burst from the door

Person - how dare you?  How could you do this to me?

Aamir - what happened  to you neha?

Neha - ask your dear wife. She gave me notice that from now on i cannot work in this company  as a model  . Aamir when you told me about your marriage  with  her.  I did not do anything  knowing  that you have done this marriage  because of your family  . But now she has crossed  her limit.  I will tell my dad to break all the deals with your company  , if you did not let me work here  .

Ira - oh,  so sad.  Go tell your dad to break all your ties with this company  , but i am not letting  you work here.  As you did  not let me work in any company.  I will try my best that you did not get any work in any company. Actually  , i am doing a favour to you by telling you something   that the income tax department will be at your house in 15 minutes . Go to your house and  help your father. 

Neha - how dare you?

Saying this she lunged on ira.  Ira being  ira tackled her on the  ground  and land a blow on her face.

Ira - bitch,  you have dome wrong.  This evening  your future will be finished  . Now go to your house and spend sometime with your dad. Security  !security. Came and take this garbage from my company.

Security came and take neha from the office.

Aamir -  why did  not tell me about the work that you did not have any work  at that time?

Ira - oh,  something something happened  . But now you should think  of your love neha and your family.  Because now time has came of your destruction. Now bye.  I have some work. Bye.

At evening

When Aamir  reached his mansion,  when he reached living room

Aaryan - bhai,  see the news.  Neha's dad has been arrested  because of the raid. Now all his houses , his companies and also his bank account  has been freeze. And also neha's video with many businessman and politican has been uploaded  by someone on the instagram.  Now she is on roads.  I do not who have done  this?

Aamir - i know who have done  this.

Mrs singhania - who.

Aamir - ira.

Roshni - no,  she cannot do this.  She cannot hurt someone.

Aamir - she has done this.  Saying this he tell him about the incident  happened  at home. 

Suddenly  ira came in the living room

Ira - oh,  you have already seen this news.  I was going to show you by myself.

Mrs singhania - how can you do this her?

Ira - oh sasumom,  i hate  her only 50% of your damn family.  Now thing about yourself.  That what is going to happened to all of you?

Saying this she went  to het room.

How is it  . Plz vote and comment  .

Your writer

Kiran💜