26.

In the living room

Ira - so mr.  Rahul the documents  which i asked,  did u brought ?

Rahul - yes,  mam.  Here is the divorced papers .

Saying this , he forward the divorce paper.

Ira - thanks. You may leave now. Neil now you can sign this and can get free from this so-called marriage.

Ishani - plz do not do this neil.

Ira - sign this , neil.  You will also get your revenge by breaking her.  She is not worth of you.  She is like her brother.  When she will get any opportunity  , she will betray you  for sure.  Remove this witch from your life.

Neil - no,  i cannot do this. I love her.

Ira - what are you saying? She had done  enough damage to you and now when you get an opportunity  to damage her,  use that opportunity.

Neil - opportunity  . I love her and about revenge.  There is no revenge  because she did  not had betrayed me.  Me and aamir had made this revenge story only to get close to you.  And about  rhe baby,  i had said her and her mother to go to hospital  to abort her because she had complications in her pregnancy  .

Ira came in front of neil and gave him a tight slap.

Ira - once again,  you made me remember  that there is no one in this world whom you can trust. I loathe you so much neil.  May God made your and your wife 's and also this family's lives miserable.

Saying this she went from the mansion .

In aamir's room

Aamir - why neil you did that?

Neil - i cannot live without ishani.  I know i had done wrong.  U have send me to ira to gave her support  , to be her friend,  her brother  that she want in that time.  I know you love her and never betray her  . You do not have any option  . Same as me i do not have any option at that time.  I love ishani.  And cannot live without her.

Aamir - you are right . Sorry,  i just...  I do not  know how she will take this now.  Can you help me.

Neil - tell me?

Aamir - just find out,  where she had gone?

Neil - ok.

After half an hour,  neil send a message to aamir.

She had went to the sunshine club.

So how was the chapter.  Plz vote and comment  .

Your writer 

Kiran💜