9.

After two days,

Ira went to aamir's office to discuss something.  She was welcomed by the P. A.  of aamir at the entrance of the enterprise  . Therefore,  she directly went to aamir's cabin. She knock on the door after getting permission from aamir,she enters into the cabin.

She look around the cabin and was surprised  that all the things are same how she had set in.  Whereas aamir's mind went to their second meeting because she stood at the same place now where she stood before 5.5years when she came in his office for his P. A. Interview.

Flashback ( aamir's office)

Aamir was taking interview for his P. A.  But he was not getting any perfect person for his P. A.  He was so engrossed in his files , suddenly  the door was knocked and there was a girl about 5.8 feet stood in front of him

Girl - hlo sir.  I am here for an interview.

When she completed her sentence,  he look up and his eyes met her.  He became surprised  and happy because whom he was finding from 1 month is now in front of him. He was so lost in thoughts , the girl waved her hand in front of him.  After that he came back  to reality and ask her to sit.

Aamir-what is your name?

Girl - kiran .

Aamir-ok. 

After that he asked her about work and qualifications , after being satisfied

Aamir-you are selected for this job .

Kiran became so happy.  She thanks him and left  the cabin,  her bestfriend roshni also got the job in finance department .

Flashback end

Aamir ask ira to sit on the seat.  Ira do the same then he asked

Aamir-what do you want to eat?

Ira - black coffee.

Aamir-ok .

Then he call his P. A.  and tell him about refreshments.  His P. A.  came in 10 minutes while he was serving ira her drink he drop little coffee on her dress,  then aamir asked her to remove the stain and guided her to washroom and then aamir takes ira's phone and check it.  He did not find anything later he update a system on her phone in a such way that he can hear her calls. After this he clear her phone so that she could not find any clue that somebody has touch her phone. 

After this,  they  both discuss the matter and ira left from there as they decide to show the work that they have done till now tomorrow  .

Then aamir said to himself

Aamir-i love you. But i have to do it because i want to save my family at any cost.  Sorry pumpkin.  I am really sorry. 

@addyloke i will try my best to show the strong and intelligent side of ira in the next part.

Till then i💜 you all.  Love you BTS army.

Your writer
Kiran