14.

There stood neil and chandni in a wedding attire,  chandni has a wedding  locket in her neck and sindhoor in her hairline.

Everyday present in the hall was surprised  except aamir ( of course  he is the reason  of weeding,  why  will he be surprised😁😁 ) . Ira went to neil.

Ira- neil what is this?

Neil- actually i love chandhni so i married her.

Ira - you are joking.

Neil - i am sorry ira.  Plz forgive  me.

Chandni - plz forgive  him. We love each othet.  We cannot live without each other . Plz..

Ira did not  let complete her sentence , and slapped her hard.

Mrs singhania - how dare you to slap my daughter?

Ira - how dare she to snatch neil away from me  . Remember  once you call me bad omen,  witch.  You are wrong your daughter and your son the great mr.  Singhania are bad omen.  They snatch people happiness.

Saying this she hold the collar of neil.

Ira - how can you do this to me.

Neil -  i am sorry ira.

Ira - sorry , my foot.

Saying this she feel on her knees and low her head. Seeing this roshni started crying.

Suddenly  , someone was laughing,  all people look at the source of laughing.  There,  ira was laughing.  She stood beside Neil.

Ira - what do you think mr singhania that  i am fool that will not understand  your plan.  I know that you will do something.  You think that this marriage has been possible because of you.  You are wrong.  Because i was the reason that this marriage has bern happen.  I was there when you called neil.

Flashback  ( 11 hours ago )

Ira and neil was sitting in her study room.  Suddenly neil get a phone call  from aamir.  Then he show her phone and ira said to him to put the phone call on speaker.

Aamir - hello neil.

Neil - why did you call me ?

Aamir - oh ok.  I have called to tell you that i have kidnapped  your mother.  Do not tell this to anyone  especially  to ira otherwise you know what will happened  to her.

Neil - what do you want?

Aamir - marry my sister.  You have only 2 hours  to think.  And also do not play any smart game with me.  Till then  bye.

Saying this he disconnected the pjone call .

Flashback end

Ira - it was all my plan to introduce your family to neil as my boyfriend  . It was all my plan to gave all the details of neil to you and get them married.

Aamir - but  the details of neil was given to me by my  P. A.

Ira - i have kidnapped  his wife and children  so simple he agrees to do my work.

Aamir - what do you want ?

Ira -simple revenge . Neil and me always  want revenge.  So now  this is the starting of our revenge.

Aryan - but what we have done to him?

Ira - ask this to your brother  . Until till enjoy  neil 's company and yes,  something is waiting  for you in your office.  Bye.

Aaryan - bhai.  What is this?

So how is it.  Plz like and comment. Thanks for commenting  and liking and previous stories.

Until then think and  comment  me the reason of neil's revenge.

Your writer 

Kiran💜