28.

In study room

Aamir woke up with a great difficulty  . His head was pouncing  . He was trying to remember  the things which happen yesterday  . But he did not even remember  one thing. He went to his room. 

Ira - where were you all night?

Aamir - in study room.

Ira - come to the dining table for breakfast  .

Aamir - ok.

Saying this he went to bathroom  for shower. 

AT dining table

Everyone  was eating their breakfast without talking to each other.  After that ira got a phone call.

Ira - hello.

Ira - you mean to say that you go to know who murder my parents.

Ira - ok,  i am coming.

Ira - ok,  i sill be in bluestone hotel in 30 minutes.

Ira stood up from her seat and went from the mansion to hotel.

Everyone in the dining room was worried.

Ishani - bhai now  what  . I do not want to go to  jail.

Aamir - no way,  you are not going anywhere  . I will do something  .

After sometime,  somewhere

On a phone call

Person 1 - hello.  Do whatever you want to do? I want her dead.  She cannot reach the truth. 

Person 2 - which car is she using?

Person 1 - she is using black car  and she will  reach  in bluestone hotel in 30 minutes  .

Person 2 - ok.  But you have to pay me 1 crore.

Person 1 -just kill her.  I will  give you 2 crore.

Person 2 - ok.

Saying this person 2 cut the call.

Person 1 - sorry,  ira i do not want you die.  But i think you will also loose your life like your parents by my hands.

After  half an hour person  1 got a message  .

Person 2 - work done .

Person 1 - i am sending you money in your account.

Saying this,  person 1 send 2 crore  into person 2 account.

Person 1 - ok.  Send.

After sometime in living room of singhania mansion.

Aaryan was watching tv. Suddenly he got a phone call and switch the tv to news channel.

Aaryan - bhai,  ishani,  neil,  , roshni ( now she is not angry with aaryan , bcz aaryan made her understand  the situation  ) come here.

Everyone came in the living room.  And everyone  get shock after seeing the news.  Aamir fell into his knees and started crying and screaming  . And the news was

'the famous tycoon ira aamir singhania 's car meet with an accident.  There was no body of ira  . We asked police but  they are not releasing any  statement '.

Suddenly  , someone rang the bell.  Aamir  fastly went to open the door . He saw POLICE in front of him.

So how was the chapter.  Plz vote and comment  .

Your writer

Kiran💜