18.

Ira was  sleeping  in her bed when she  started getting  nightmares  that happened before 5.5years .

Flashback

Kiran  was sitting  in her living room and was watching TV  . Then she changed the channel in to a news channel  . She get shock  after watching it.  There was  a ceremony being held of aamir 's and
Neha's engagement  . She immediately  call aamir and but  he was not picking his calls. 

Then she drove her  car to his mansion.  When she reached there,  there was singhania family,  neha and roshni.  She went to Aamir .

Kiran - aamir what is this ?

Aamir - who are you? And how do you know my name?

Kiran- what do you mean? I am your fiancee.

Aamir - my fiancee  is neha not you.

Kiran - you are playing a prank na. 

Aamir - i am not doing any  prank.

Neha - i know this type of girls.  They are whores.  They  went  from one man to another.

Kiran -Shut up.  I am not talking to you.

Mrs singhania - how dare you talk to my daughter -in-law like that.

Kiran - aamir what happened  to you.  Plz say something  .

Aamir - i love neha.  She is my love.  How dare you talk to her like that.

Kiran - what are you saying aamir?  Plz do not do this to me.  Till yesterday  we were so happy and now..

Aamir -you are nothing for me.  Get out of here.

Kiran - roshni  tell them plz.

Roshni - who are you? And how do you know my name?

Kiran - you are fucking my best friend.  Now i get that so now money is  more important  to you than your friend  .

Aryan - security  . security . Take her out. 

Then security  take her out.  Then she received  a phone call from her dad.

Dad - where are you?

Kiran - dad,  he did not even recognize  me ( while crying).

Dad - i and your mom is coming. 

Then after 25 minutes  later.  She received a call. By listening  that phone call her  face became pale . When she reached  at site.  There  were her parents dead while they  are coming to her.

Flashback  end

Ira open her eyes with jolt.  And started screaming  .then she open the drawer and eat  pills , after 4 minutes  she become normal. 

Then she saw aamir came in to the room with a panic  face.

Aamir - what happened  ?

Ira - nothing.

Aamir - plz tell me.

ira - I. SAID. NOTHING.

Saying this she went to her washroom.

So how is it.  Plz like and comment  .

Your writer

Kiran💜