8.

Next day,  Aamir  was working in the study room.  He got a call from police officer.

Aamir-hello .

Pol-hello sir.

Aamir - why did u call me?

Pol-they have got a clue.

Aamir - how did they got any clue. 

Pol-i do not know,  actually someone was on the site where the accident  had bedn occur  and that man  said that a girl has hit their car and ran away .

Aamir - except this,  did they get any clue.

Pol-no sir. 

Aamir - that's good. Bye and call me if you get any information .

Pol - bye sir.

Then aamir call a maid .

Aamir - call mrs singhania here.

Maid - ok sir.

After 5 minutes mrs singhania came in the study room

Mrs singhania - why did u call me here beta?

Aamir - i am not your beta, for me you are only the head of the house and nothing else.  I have call u here to tell u that the police has got a clue that the accident has been done by a girl.

Mrs singhania - how did they find out ?

Saying this she sat on the seat near the table and the pot .

Aamir - a person who was present  at the site told them  .

Mrs singhania - so now. 

Aamir - but they  do not know about  the girl.

Mrs singhania - that's good. 

Something  caught her attention in the pot.   she move her hand to pot and got to knew that was a spy camera .

Aamir- omg how can this happen. We blurt half truth.

Mrs singhania - that's not good. I think this was all done to frame us. 

Aamir - yes but that officer cannot do that.  That means someone gavw him information indirectly so that he can contact us and can get to know the truth. But who can do this?

Mrs singhania - i do not know but we have to be careful. 

Saying this she moved to her place and aamir broke the camera .

On the other side,

Girl - she is so clever na.  Lombri.

Boy - do not worry at least we got to know that aamir and uma singhania are trying to save someone.

Girl - it also means uma singhania is not behind the accident.  Now the remaining  ladies are roshni and chandni. 

Boy - yeah,  right.  I think now you have to be careful ira.

Ira - yeah,  you are right.  But we have to find the truth asap.

Saying this she hug him and goes to her house  . Here, aamir said all the incident to police officer and said to him to be careful.

Now he was thinking that who can do this.  When he was thinking  he said to himself 

Aamir - yesterday  me and ira came for the meeting  . It means ira no she cannot do it.  She is not like this.  Maybe she can so this because my betrayel.  I think i should found it immediately  before it get's too late. 

How is it? Plz tell me and thanks for liking my previous chapters and thanks for following  me.

Your writer
Kiran