17.

Mrs singhania - you are lying?

Ira - i know that you will not trust me so i have called your lawyer  .

Lawyer - yes mam,  ira mam is saying the truth.  These papers have bern made by me.

Mrs singhania - i will not let you live in peace  .

Ira - oh sasumom,  we will  see that who will livein peace from tomorrow  . Now i am tired.  So the remaining drama will be happen tomorrow  . Bye.  Hope you all  get good dreams because from tomorrow there will be a shortage of good dreams in this mansion. 

Saying this she left to aamir's room.
After that mrs singhania asked aamir.

Mrs singhania - how dare you aamir?  How can you do this ?

Aamir - ira has evidence against us.  She has record the voicemail of mine while coversing with neil. ( in which aamir gave him  warning of  her mother kidnaping) and mrs singhania your videos while giving  money to income tax officers for raiding our competitor  who was  trying to defame us by spreading false rummors. Also she has the real reports of chandni aborting the child.

Mrs singhania - how did she got this?

Aamir - i do not know.  But actually i am not surprised  that you can stoop so low that you bribed an officer.

Mrs singhania went to het room without answering  anything.

Roshni - bhai i am so happy  that kiran came back in your life.  I cannot imagined  that my friend will now live with me.

Aryan - yeah bhai,  whatever happens  , happens for good.  Now you have her.

Then they all dispersed to their rooms.

In Aamir  and ira's room

Ira was now in her nightwear and she sat  on the bed with her laptop.  Aamir came in the room and closed the door slowoly.  Then he   changed his clothes and head to the bed for sleep

Ira - excuse me where are you coming?

Aamir- i want to sleep.

Ira - so sleep.  But not  on bed  . I do not want to dirty my bed.

Aamir - so where do you want me to sleep.

Ira - on couch,  on floor  wherever do you like. 

Aamir - i am not sleeping  on couch or on floor.  Saying this  he lay on bed. After two minute someone splashs water on him.  When he open his eyes.  He sees ira with an empty jug. 

Aamir - what the hell? 

Ira - i told you but....

Aamir - now where do i sleep.

Ira - on couch.

Aamir - that is not fair.

Ira - actually sleep here, but remember  i have evidence .

Aamir - ok fine.
Saying this he lay down on couch uncomfortably.

Ira - have bad dreams.  By the way there will be a gift for you tomorrow  . As you give me a gift on this day before 5.5years .

So what was the gift.  Plz like and comment  . And tell  me if you want to make any changes.