5.

Meeting day

Today is meeting day he was feeling restless  as he believes  that something  will happen today . So he get ready and after eating breakfast , he left for his company . He work till 10.30 a. m. And tgrn he left to ira enterprises to attend the meeting.  When he reach there,  he feel different. 

At ira enterprise  her P. A.  Meet aamir and his employees.  When he reach  meeting  room.  Then the P. A.  told him

P. A. - sir plz wait for 5 minutes.  Mam is coming.

Aamir - ok.

After sometime a lady enter in meeting room with her P. A.   At that time aamir was talking to his employess.  By listening the voice of opening doors.  He stood from his place.  He stood rooted in his place.  His kiran was in front of him.  But she has changed.  His hair which was of black colour who had coloured in coffee brown colour.  His hair which reached till her waist now reach her neck.  Her face is now full of makeup.  But before 5.5 years , she hates makeup.  She used only  light lipstick before but now she has dark makeup.  Which now compliment his skin colour.  Her dress is different  and her aura is now powerful and different.  She look so dangerous.  His thoughts was beoken by her P. A. 

P. A. - so she is ira ,  the owner of ira enterprise. 

Ira- helo , i am ira. 

By saying this she shook her hand with aamir.  Her voice is now professional and powerful thought Aamir. 

Ira-so gentlemen take your seats. 

By saying this she sat on her seat and after all the person sat on his seat.  Now the employees  of Singhania enterprise started their presentation.  But aamir was stealing glances of ira.  All the scenes of their lovestory and his betrayel came in his mind.  He was feeling guilty because of  his betrayel,  a girl who was full of life has now changed into a robotic person. 

After the presentation has been done  , ira spoke .

Ira - i am ok with this presentation  and this deal is aaceptes by us. 

When she said that aamir became happy.  Not because of deal,  because now he can meet her. Then ira said to aamir in a professional  tone.

Ira- actually tomorrow  is a party in my house so plz come with your family to my party and address  and invitation card will be send to your house.

Aamir- of course miss kir means miss ira.  I will be their with my family.

Saying this he again shook his hand with her.   After that aamir and his employees  left from there.

Then ira smirk and said that now your and your family bad time start.  After that she left to her cabin to work and to prepare tomorrow party.

On the other side,  aamir postpone his meeting and goes to a park where he see kiran for the first time.  After spending time like ages,  he goes to his mansion.  He was so happy,  by seeing him so happy after that so many years all staff was so happy then he join all members during dinner.  All were so happy after seeing him happy after so many years.  Then aamir told him about the party tomorrow and told them that there is one surprise  for all in the party tomorrow  after that they drifted to sleep.

How is it?

Your writer
Kiran