29.

Police - hello mr singhania .

Aamir - tell me about ira.  Is she okay  ? What happened to her?

Police - mr singhania we are here to arrest mrs singhania. ( and the award goes to smruti1999 😋😋😋 ) .

Everyone gets shocked after listening  to police.

Mrs singhania - what are you saying? 
Are you out of your mind?  Do you know who am i?

Police - we are doing our job. 

Aryan - what are her charges?

She killed my parents as and also  tried to kill  me . A voice came from behind . Everyone search the person  who said this  and the person came in front of singhania family is IRA.

Aamir went to her and take her in a bone crushing  hug  and kissed her forehard.  And then mrs singhania said

Mrs singhania - but you were dead.

Ira - oh sasumom  , do  you want your favorite  bahu to die . How can you so cruel.

Mrs singhania - i..... I mean tv reporters  told that your car  met into an accident.

Ira - oh sasumom , it was my setup.  The phone call was fake.  No one was in the  car when your person done my accident.

Mrs singhania - how can you so be sure that the person is me who told him to do the accident?

Ira - i did not said that the person is him,  the peraon can also be she.  If you forget,  i should remind you that this house is mine.  I have fixed the cctv footage in every room. 

Saying this she show the footage to everyone  . Everyone get shocked after seeing this.

Aamir - how can you do this  to her.  I always thought that the ira 's parent accident  was done by ishani .

Ira - oh  about that , she  spiked ishani's drink and she also failed the brakes of my dad and your sister 's car.

Arayan - how do you know?

Ira -  aamir  u forget that my parent's car always have a camera inside in it.  So when that person told  mrs singhania that my parents are dead all the conversation  was recorded.  He said that now there will be no problem  in singhania family.   After  i got to know that the other end whom the person is talking is from singhania
family.

Aamir - why you did this to her? To her parents? To ishani? To us?

Mrs singhania -  because i loved her father  but he loved ira 's mother.  When i got to know that they married.  I tried  my best to  break them.  I  tried to murder her mother but she somehow got to know about me.  Then she told her father . But she did not have any proof .  So they fly to punjab.  When they got to know that i married to aamir's father. They told himand when he confronted  me.  I murdered  him and show it as an accident  . Now when i got to know that they are ira's parents . I thought  maybe they will also try to told you truth so i murdered him because i do not want any stain on my image that i have made in many years.

Aamir - how can you so be cruel? How can you do this?

Aryan - i always thought  that you cannot do anything wrong but you...

Ishani -  how can you do this to ira? I cannot believe  this you murdered  our dad?

Ira - officer take her.

Officer arrest mrs singhania and went to the police station with her.

This is the lenghtiest chapter i have ever done.  So how was it.  Plz vote and comment  . And also gave me views about  that ira should forgive aamir or not.  First i thought  to forgive Aamir  at the time of starting of the story but after knowing the views of docmbbs i think ira should not forgive  aamir.  So tell me plz about your views.

Your writer

Kiran💜