24.

In study room

Neil - that person messaged ira that  he had information  regarding the accident.

Aamir - dammit . Read the letter.

I know that till now aamir had told all this to you neil.  Just do as i said or else i will tell ira about the accident of her parents and also do not try to track my location by using the number from which i have messaged  ira.  because i have already  dispose the number. After five minute,  you will get a message  and do as i said  otherwise  be ready for the consequences.

By the way how is sneha,  your lovely niece  , aamir.  I got to know that she is not the real daughter of aaryan and roshni.  Till then take care.  Do not miss me too much.

Your worst nightmare .

Aamir -  how can he got to know everything  about our families or our secrets.  I do not know who is this. 

Neil - i think he is your enemy from the  past.  Do u have any enemy in the past?

Aamir - no yaar.

Suddenly  aamir  got messaged. Both aamir and neil read the message . All the colours of their face had drained.
Suddenly  they got another  message.

If  you did not complete my work till tomorrow  then you better know,  what will happen  to you.

At night, In the living room

Suddenly  the bell rang  and a girl  in a short red dress appear .

Girl - neil baby.  Neil baby.

By listening  to her,  all the members came in the room

Ira - lisa,  what are you doing here?

Lisa - i came here to meet neil.

Ishani - who are you?  And why are you saying neil baby?

Lisa - who are you to question me?

Ishani - i am his wife.

Lisa - so you  are his wife.  I thought  that you are the sister of aamir singhania , so you will have class.  But by seeing you... Nevermind. I am neil's girlfriend  .

Ishani - you are wrong.  He is husband.  He is not  your boyfriend  .you want to break us apart.  But i will  not let  that happen. Go from here ,or else i will call the security.

Neil - you will not do anything  to her. She is my love  and she is my girlfriend.

Ishani - did something  happened , neil ?did she threatened  you. 

Neil - how can my true love threaten me? She is love. Ira,  i have married ishani only because  of you  . But i want to marry lisa.  I cannot leave without her. If you are okay,  can i divorce ishani and marry lisa.

Ira - it is your deci...

Ishani -NO.  You cannot do this to me.  Plz do not do this to me neil.  Bhai plz tell him na.

Neil - oh shutup.  Will you.  Can you plz stop this drama . I am very tired  now. Ira,  i am going with  lisa  in guest  room.  Because i do not want  to see ishani's face and my make my day worse. 

Saying this  , they went to guest room .while ishani fall down on her knees  and aamir went to her,  to help her.

Ira - oh,  wow this was the best scene,  i have ever seen.  Well done ishani.  Your acting is amazing  .

Aamir - can you shut your mouth.

Ira - no,  i cannot.  Beside this was the same place where i was crying at that time.  Now your sister.  Now past is repeating  . And God is doing everything  .oh,  i am so much happy,  i should celebrate  today.  Do you want any drink? Devraniji? Sasumom? Plz drink  with me?no , chalo i should go and get some drink.  Bye.  Good night. Saying this she went yo her room.

So how was it.  Plz vote and comment and tell me about your opinion  plese.

Your writer

Kiran💜