13.

On the same day, 

Ira was talking to neil in her study  room while having wine

Ira - our plan is working as same as i thought.

Neil - but do not you thought that you have done a lit more  than needed.

Ira - no,  they  all deserve this.  Chandni singhania has her brother and her family with her.  But no one was with me.  I was broken at that time.  I will take my revenge  from all the singhania till my last breath.

Neil - now what we have to do now.

Ira - nothing.  Now aamir singhania will do and we have to just sit and watch the game.

Neil - ok.

On the other side 

In the singhania mansion.  Chandni was in her room crying and then  aamir came

Aamir -  chandu,  i will do my best. Plz do not cry.

Chandni - plz bhai,  i cannot live without  him. Plz do something  . If he married with her. I will die.

Aamir - no,  you cannot do this.  I will do something . Now sleep  plz.  I  assure you that you will marry him in 2 days. 

Chandni - pakka bhai.

Aamir - hmm pakka.  Now sleep.

Then aamir goes to his study room and call his P. A. 

Aamir - i want all details about neil mathur in an hour.

P. A. - ok sir. 

In one hour.  His phone beeps and he sees a msg from his p. a. about the information

Name - neil mathur.

Birthplace - bengaluru.

Work - police commissioner  .

Oh my God means he is the person who is investigating  about the accident.  Saying  this aamir bang his hand on the table.

Parents - father died.  Only mother is alive name sudha mathur. Love her mother so much and can do anything  for her.

Relatives - no.

Friends - ira.

Married - no. 

So his damily is his mom and ira.  Interesting  . Now i know what i have to do.  Saying this he grap a photo from his drawer of the table.

Aamir - sorry pumpkin. This time also i have to take my family side.  Sorry but i have to do this .

Saying this he went to his room for sleep.

In the morning, 

A visitor  came into the singhania mansion

Mrs singhania - what are you doing here?

Visitor - i think mr singhania has not told you that i will visit you. 

When she said this,  aamir cane to the living room  by listening  her voice.

Aamir - miss ira,  why do you came here?

Ira - i think you forget mr singhania.  I came here to give you my weeding card.  Plz came with your whole family especially  chandhni. 

Aamir - of course we will come . this marriage cannot be happen without us. 

Ira - yes  mr singhania . Now you should also get married.  Aunty ji kab tak aap apne bete kon kuwaara ghr par bithanghe.

Aamir - i will marry.  Now i think  you should worry about  your marriage. 

Ira - of course  . Now i should get going.  Can you plz mr singhania tell chandni that i want to her be my bridesmaid.

Aamir (with a smirk)- yes miss ira.

Saying this he goes  close to her and said that

Aamir - i think firstly  you should find about  your groom.  Where he is?

Ira ( with a stern face)  - where  he is?

Saying this he calls him and he did not pick his call then suddenly  two person came in view from the door.

How is it?  Guess  who are that two person ? Plz like and comment  .

Your writer

Kiran 💜.