6.

Party day

All the Singhania family except daughter reached at the party.  That mansion was a big from their own mansion.  The party was going in full swing.  Ira's P. A.  Welcomed them and told them that she will come  in 10 minutes . Mrs singhania goes to her ladies gang and started chatting.  Here, aamir started talking with aaryan  and sneha. Roshni goes behind her mother in law.

After 10minutes that light goes off,  there was a spotlight  who was face cannot be seen but her black dress which reached till mid thighs and v shaped deep neck was climbing  stairs with a powerful aaura.  When she reached at the end of the stairs.  All the singhania family gasps seeing her. Aamir wants to hug her , he was seeing her dress .when they were together she hates to wear these  types of dresses and she hates makeup but now she has changed  . It did not  seem to him that he is seeing his kiran.  It likes he is seeing a stranger .Mrs Singhania was seeing her with hatred,  fear because of her aaura and confusion that what is she doing here.  Roshni was crying with happiness.  And aaryan was happy to see her.

After sometime a girl came beside her  which singhania family recognize as her sister , kiara. Like ira her face was straight neither she was happy and sad by seeing the Singhania family as she knew she will meet them . After this ira goes to DJ and take a mike from him and started talking in a professional way

Ira - thank you all for viaiting this party at a short notice.  As  you all know that i am here to set up my company in india.  I am looking forward  to work with all. 

In between this a guy from the crowd  asked her

Guy - why are you opening  your company  in india. 

Ira - actually i am here to proof myself . People who call be gold digger, slut  and bad omen,  i am here to proof them at that you are wrong.  People thing that if we are rich then they can do anything and can destroy  amy person in a blink.  But this is not right  i am here to show them whaat i am.  I have worked hard to stand up my company to great height.  Not like them who got everything  from their parents .

She said them by looking at aamir and his family.  Aamir and his family was looking broken .

Guy - i hope whatever  you want  , yoyu get that .

Ira - thank you now let's  enjoy  the party.

Saying this she pick vine and drink it. 

Aamir was looking at her shock that a girl who despise  people  who  drank was now drinking  like she drank everyday. 

Ira gave the mike to the Dj and  the soft music started played.  She was talking to businessman. Aamir and aaryan came in front of her

Aamir - hello

Ira -  hey mr singhania.

Aaryan - hey kiran i am so happy to see you. 

Saying this he hugs her and ira withdrew herself from his hold.

Ira - hey , who are you and for your knowledge  i am ira. 

Aaryan looked  at aamir and aamir nooded at him

Aaryan - sorry i thought of you someone else. 

Aamir - he is my brother .

Ira - hello mr singhania .

Saying this he shook hands with aaryan. 

Ira - actually , mr singhania i want a meeting with you regarding the shows and themes. 

Aamir - ok , at what time.

Ira - actually my tomorrow i have many meeting till 7.00p.m. can u do the meeting after that because then my all week is busy.

Aamir - ok,  no problem  . Plz come to our house for dinner . We can discuss all things in my house.

Ira - ok no problem.  Saying this she left from there smirking to herself. 

Here aaryan was asking  regarding  her behaviour then aamir told him about the meeting  , her behaviour etc. Then they left to their  mansion .aaryan told all members about the dinner.  Roshni was very happy whereas mrs singhania was angry.

How is it.  Plz tell me.

Your writer
Kiran.