25.

Next morning

Someome rang the bell  of singhania mansion,  when the naid open the door, she saw  a envelope and a message was written on envelope

Message me after seeing  this love.

The maid gave the envelope  to roshni, and she open the envelope, by seeing it she started screaming and panicking.  By listening  her,  all the members of the family came in the living  room.  Aaryan ran towards roshni to comfort her but roshni move away from her.

Roshni - how could you do this to me?

Aaryan, - what happened  ?

Roshni - u know that sneha is not our child.  Our child was dead when he was born.  How could you do this to me?

Aaryan - no baby...

Roshni - do not baby me.  How could u do this to me.  Here is your signature  on the  papers of her adoption  and here is the photos of your at the orphanage . I loved you. And you do this  to me.  Why did not you tell me?

Aryan - because i do not want to break your heart. Doctors said that any kind of stress  can put your life in danger.

Roshni - then congratulations mr aryan singhania because now my heart has been broken. Then why did not you tell me after that.

Aryan - you were so happy  with the child.  I cannot put myself  together  to told you about the truth.

Roshni - you have not done this right.  I hate you.

Saying this she stormed  into her room.

Ira - wow.  That was unbelievable  . I enjoyed  a lot.

Aamir - can you just shutup for some minutes.

Ira - why would i be shutup. This is my house,  my mouth  and my wish.  Now at last you all are getting what you deserve  . Why will i be shutup .

Aamir - ok,  then i should leave now.

In study room

Aamir was messaging the unknown  person .

Aamir - why did you send the envelope?

Unknown  - oh,  do you think me as a fool.  I got to know that yesterday night you and neil told ishani about how i was blackmailing  . So i thought if you started planning  . Then why should not I ?

Aamir to neil - how  can he or she known that? We have taken so much precautions  .

Neil - he has eyes on our every move.

Aamir - yup,  you are right. Start tracking this number.

Suddenly they hear ira 's voice from living room,  so they went there.

Ira - neil,  i have prepared your divorce  papers,  the lawyer will come in 30 minutes.  Then you can marry the love of your life.

Neil - yeah... Ok.

Neil messaged aamir

Neil - now what  can we done.  We have gotten into a big mess.  I cannot  divorce  ishani.

Aamir - i will do something  .

So was it . Plz vote and comment and tell me your views  about it.
Also i am  thinking of starting a new story.  I want some name of lead actors.  Should i name them after indians or foreigners and if you have any name then plz tell me.

Your writer
Kiran 💜