15.

Neil - yes,  bade salle  ji tell chotte salle about me?

Aamir- there is nothing,  aryan?

Aryan - are you telling me or should i go to ira so that she can tell me the truth? 

Neil - there is no need of it.  I will tell you all chootte salle ji. Your sister , the great chandni singhania and me were lovers during college time.  After  dating for 3 years , we found that she was pregnant  . You know i was so hapoy at that  time.  But your mother the  great mrs singhania and your sister chandni aborted  the  child without telling me anything. 

When he said these,  he face chandni who low her head because of shame.

Neil - the  story does not end here.  When i tried talking to her    i got message ftom someone that if i tried to talking to her then they will kill my mother  . But  i did not stop and instead of many messages,  i tried many wayes to talk to her.  But one day,  when my mom was coming from the hospital  to home,  someone accident her.  At that time ira,  helped my mother.  She was is coma for 2 years.  If ira did not helped my mother .... I cannot imagine  my life without my mom. So now i am helping  her in revenge.

Chandni - neil,  i do not know nothing about your mother  , messages and accident.  Till now,  i thought that you was angry with me because of baby  . Seriously  , neil plz forgive  me.  Cannot we become like when we were in college.

Neil ( with a stern face)  - oh really.  You and me can never be together  . Now it is your time to cry.  I will make your life a living hell.

Chandni - believe me,  neil.  I did not do anything.

Neil - believe  you.  A person who can kill her  baby,   can kill anyone . Just go to hell.

Aamir - listen neil,  we did not know about your mother  . Please believe  us.

Neil - yeah yeah believe  all of you.  Like how ira belive you. A mistake cannot be done again. Now i am tired,  i think i should go to sleep. And plz badde salle ji go to your office and check the present  given by ira,  once.  Till then bye.

Saying this,  he went to a room.

Chandni - it is all because of me.  Bhai belive i did not do anything  to het mother.

Mrs singhania -i believe  you.

Aamir - stay out of it mrs singhania.  It is all because  of you.  If you had accepted  her child then chandni woild now lead a good life.  But you destroy  her life,  neil life,  mine and also kiran.

Mrs singhania - if i did not abort the child at that time  , then the singhania empire would have finished.

Aamir - you always  care about people's  opinions  . But you never care about your child opinion.  I hate you. You have destroyed  everyone's  lives.

Saying this aamir went to the singhania office and here mrs singhania fall on her knees  and started crying. Roshni,  aryan started consoling her.

How is it? What do you think , what  will be the ira's gift to aamir.  Tell me about you views.

Your writer

Kiran💜