SEVENTY-TWO

_______________________

"Y/n L/n a girl so beautiful, so talented, so charming and seems like everything that you are looking for is in her. such perfection... Right?" Lex muttered as he smiled to himself, thinking of the days you would visit him at their place with such dazzling smile. He felt lucky cause that beautiful girl with a loveable personality was related to him. Who wouldn't feel lucky when your cousin is a whole package with an additional saintess heart for her family.

"Are you bragging about Y/n, right now?" Jace ask, he was just following the kid since earlier. He heard Lex chuckled for a bit before he turned a bit serious with a little bit of creepy vibe that was what makes Jace nervous about him.

"Perfect, she's almost perfect." Lex added as he sadly gaze out of one of the large windows. The Garden was filled with your favorite flowers and they were all blooming so delicately that one can't help but think about the only Daughter of the L/n, many visitors often ask about her whereabouts or if they could be able to meet her but Alas, none of them were lucky enough to see the precious Lady of the Family.

Jace didn't utter a word, he didn't quite get what the kid was telling him but he bet that it would be some kind of sad story, base on Lex's expression, it also seems to be a painful one which he can't tell so easily.

"Perfection isn't born... But " the kid stop on his tracks and look at Jace in the eyes. "It could be forced." He finished his words and then proceeds on their journey to who knows where. Jace was left there hella confused and then quickly caught up to him.

"Are you saying that Y/n was just forced to be perfect?" Jace ask him but not a single word escape from the young boy's mouth, he wanted to ask him more but seems like Lex won't even share anything to him. He is definitely poking his curiosity and then left him hanging. 'annoying' Jace thought as he silently followed the kid, hoping that it would say a thing about he said earlier.

"It sounds ridiculous but I wonder what would be the reason... why someone would push a person to perfect. It's good and all bu--"

"For the sake of the family reputation, there's no room for a worthless person in this place." Lex simply answered his question which he didn't quite expect him to say. Jace didn't even get to finish his sentence when the kid suddenly cut him off like he hated the topic so much and just want him to shut up.

'What does he mean by Family Reputation? Is it because they are well-known that their family have some requirements and qualifications Once again it sounds stupid.' Jace sighed and wonder if the kid was just messing around with him but then again, Lex doesn't look like the type to fool around unless you are close to him Like the Seventh Wolf bite.

Jace noticed that they were somehow heading towards a huge old Green house just up ahead. He wanted to ask Lex if he will meet the others there but the kid doesn't seem to be fond of entertaining his questions and most likely leave him hanging.

"Good Day, Young Master." Two Gardeners greeted as they walk past by them. They were quite respectful despite Lex being young and they even stop from working just to greet Lex.

The kid just nodded and continued on his way to the Greenhouse. After getting acknowledged by one of the Masters in the house, they went back to work once more and just silently did their task for the day. One thing that Jace notice the most was that the servants in the Mansion were quite reliable and hardworking. He couldn't see some maid or Butler slacking around nor even chitchatting while working. They were so obedient that it made Jace think if this is how the L/n workers really are or there is something to it.

"Follow me closely, it'll be bad if you get Lost." Lex told him before they entered the huge Green house with various plants that came from different countries but the place was already old and creepy making Jace wonder what is he going to show him in this old and abandoned place.