BITTERSWEET

_____________________________
🌼 BITTERSWEET QUEST
_____________________________

🔸Location: Jay's Place
🔸Event: Bittersweet
🔸Target: Jay Hong
🔸Bonus to One shot
______________________________

🔹Loading File....
🔹Checking for Update...
🔹Verifying Files....
🔹Event starting.......
_______________________________

After class you decided to take a visit at Jay's place cause you got a message from him that he was sick that day. You invited Daniel to come with you but he said that he'll just go there later cause he needed to do something. You find it kinda suspicious at the fact that Daniel always go home early then after that you won't see him outside and could only see little Daniel, you didn't think much about it and just shrugged it off.

Upon arriving at the huge building, Jay's butler welcomed you and even lead you to his room. The guy seems to know that you would come visit his boss that day and it looks like he prepared by everything.

"Lady Y/n, can you give this medicine to sir Jay?" You weren't given a room to decline cause the butler quickly left telling you that he got something else to do at the time.You knock on Jay's door but receive no reply, did you really expect that he would say come in? When he doesn't even talk yet? Now it made you think if Jay talks or not? so you just enter his room with this question in mind.

"Jay." You called and then saw the guy on his bed. He wasn't sleeping very comfortable at all making you put your belongings down and walk towards him.
You saw the water and towel near his bed and it made you think if the butler prepared all of this or he left it there for some other reason? You just wipe Jay's sweat and then clean the towel before you place it on his forehead.

You felt his hand grab yours and you can honestly say that; "You're so hot..." You told the guy making Jay smile a bit cause he was obviously thinking of something else with that word

"I mean literally hot. No, I mean you're burning up." You explained but the guy just smiled and lightly squeezed your hand. "Well yeah, you are also hot but what I really mean was the other one." You explained further as your face started heating up cause Jay was topless and those damn abs, is gonna make your nose bleed. You covered your face with your hands cause your eyes were looking at his body too much

"Damn it, Jay! Cover your damn body." You told him making him smirk and he seems to be enjoying this little interaction.

"... (Aren't ya gonna wipe my body too?"
He teased and sat up, revealing his upper body. Good thing he wasn't fully naked cause you might already run away.

"You're sick yet you seem to enjoy teasing me." You replied as you look away from him. You weren't used to seeing him half naked you want it fu---

" .... (So you were looking at my body earlier not my face?" He ask and leaned back, his body was once again sweaty and somehow you find it weirdly hot that you wanted to take a pic of it, jk.

"Shut up, you're sick." you replied facing away from the guy, You put the medicine down on his table and was about to call the butler to get some soup but the guy just grab your hand once more preventing you from walking away from him.

"Hmm?"

"...(That medicine is extremely bitter."

"What are you? a kid?"

"...(I don't like that one."

"Well, that's too bad but you have to." You then proceed to call the butler and ask for some food before you could give Jay his medicine.

"Lady Y/n, he already ate some and he just didn't want to take the medicine."

"You serious?"

"Yeh, Sir Jay won't budge." You then glance at Jay and he wasn't joking when he said he didn't like the bitter medicine.
Both, You and the butler sighed and he thought that Jay would easily give in if it was you.

"Too bad Jay. You're not gonna get pampered by me." You told the guy and the butler just leave the rest to you. Jay didn't know what you were going to do but he ain't gonna let you feed him that bitter thing. He watch as you close the door and walk back at his direction, he remained calm and watch your every move.

"Don't get mad but I just wanted you to get better." You told him as you took the medicine from the table.

"Open your mouth cause I don't want to use force on you.'' you told the guy and you were looking very serious that there's no way he would disobey your words. He hesitantly open his mouth but when you were about to feed the medicine he closed it again.

"Just how bitter is this anyway?" You ask yourself as you take the medicine which surprises Jay and then consumed a little bit of water. You then face Jay and he was still a bit surprised at what you did when you suddenly pull him and transfered the medicine to his mouth.

His heart was going crazy as he didn't expect you to surprise him twice but it was a delight. As you transferred the medicine through that method, Jay easily consumed it and he didn't even notice the bitter taste cause he have tasted the sweetest kiss that he didn't expect.

Jay's face was redder than before while you just remained like usual. You pulled away from him and lick your lips, the medicine was indeed bitter making you frown. You finally get why the guy didn't like it at all but to your surprise, Jay pulled you back and kissed you again. He forcefully pulled you back that you ended up sitting on his lap.

You didn't mind it cause you definitely took him by surprise and he just seems to want a payback for that. He snake his hand around your waist pulling you close to his naked chest and you just place your arms around his neck, letting him have this little kiss as his reward for being obedient.

"...(I feel sicker." He told you and it seems like he would rather get sick right now than get better.

"Don't say that." You replied, sweating a bit cause his hot body against yours just makes you feel hot. You remove your uniform coat and Jay continued removing it for you as he steal another passionate kiss from your lips. He seems to enjoy it that he's getting out of control.

"...(Do you want me to stop?" He ask and he seems to be getting bolder, his hands were tempted to remove your clothes but he didn't cause he was waiting for your consent...

"(Your answer)"

____________________________

🌼 BITTERSWEET QUEST FINISHED
____________________________
🔸Friendship increase +100
🔸Jay's affection increase +500
🔸Obtained bitter medicine +1
🔸Charm +800
_____________________________
Note: This Memory Fragment doesn't affect the storyline. It depends on the Readers if they'll keep the memory or forget.

🔹Save Memory
🔸Forget Memory