THIRTY

After the monthly evaluation, with the talent and skills that Daniel have shown to everyone without his knowledge. He have finally felt accepted by the people in the entertainment even the Ceo and the other managers acknowledge his talent.

"Congrats, I heard about your profile Pic."One of the class A guys congratulated him despite not that having a good relationship with each other before. Their action actually surprised Daniel since when he first met them they were bunch of scary talented guys who are also a bit rude.

"Give me a copy."

"Me too."

They told them with a warm smile on their faces, they started getting all nice with him that it  even made him wonder what's with the sudden change?

"You did great at evaluation, I misjudged you." One of the class A added making him realize that they seem to acknowledge him now unlike the first day. "I thought you were rude and relied on your looks, we Look at talent not looks." they added giving him a bright smile and telling him that they were really bunch of nice guys. The warm smiles and acceptance, he didn't just received it from the class A guys but also from almost everyone in the agency, it made him proud cause his efforts seems to get paid off and his mind drifted to Y/n.

"This is good, right?" He ask him self wondering what reaction or sentence he  might get from you, he walk around and decided to return to where the Class C are waiting and doing their practices.

_____________________
__________________________
◼️ARU'S POV

It was just around 4:30am and my make up is being done by the makeup artist. This was too early for me and I can't help but get annoyed, I couldn't even get a wink of beauty sleep because of that annoying girl. Where the fuck did she came from?

"Such a pain, stupid music heart." I spoke as I take bite from the sushi on my hand, I crossed my legs and stared at myself in the mirror and thought that I look gorgeous like usual, with or without makeup.

"Why do they always record in the middle of the night, How can I sleep two hours and work the next day?" I added and the two makeup artist just agreed with me as they continue fixing my face.

"Oh you're right Look up." They respond to my words feeling sad for me since I'm always working hard and busy, I'm like DG who is always occupied by work ( in reality Y/n is always occupied by his work) 

Thinking of DG also makes me think of that bitch that's always with her.  She doesn't even achieved something like what I did but DG seem to be too close with her that it annoyed me, I tried talking and asking for his number but he always ignores me like I didn't exist. Why does he like bitches like that? Why can't he see that I'm better?

_______________________
__________________________
🌿Meanwhile At DG's Office

You were on the couch playing pokemon and then you noticed DG suddenly shake his body a little making you wonder what was that all about?

'Weird..' He thought feeling some chills crawling down in his body, he didn't know what was that for and thought that maybe someone is thinking or maybe looking at him. He look at Y/n who was busy with her phone and humming some random song while doing so

"Y/n." He called her and she hummed in reply, she paused her game and look at DG whose face was showing a nervous expression making you snicker.

"What is it? is something bothering you?" You ask while he put his pen down for a moment and rub both his arms because he can't get rid of the weird feeling in his body

"Can you check the office, I feel like some shit came in again." He told you and you exited the game and put your phone in your pocket, letting out a sigh.