SEVENTY

How did it end up this way?

Daniel stared at the Mansion that they have all stumbled upon. Behind him were Zack, Mira, Zoe, Crystal, Vasco and Jace. They look at each other and seems like they were doubting about the place and just by looking at it. It doesn't look like the type of place, they should be just entering carelessly.

"Crystal... I know it sounds a bit rude but are you really sure about the place?" Daniel ask the girl, he requested the lil Crystal to ask Crystal to help them and now here she is, being doubted by the others.

Well, Five didn't really gave them an address instead he gave them some math problem which gave them a coordinate, they couldn't figure out if it was the right place or not.

'aren't I so kind?'

They didn't know why but they all remembered how Five told them such unbelievable thing. He was even laughing joyfully like he did such great thing. Jace and Vasco just look at them wondering, why they were all wearing the same annoyed expressions on their faces.

"I feel like he's just playing a prank on us." Zack groaned as he let out a small sigh, Crystal on the other hand knew that this wasn't a prank. She knew that this place was no other than the L/n's main Mansion, where all the L/n's are meeting up and held all those reunions or any big or small celebration.

"This is..." She stopped and shut her mouth up. Zoe noticed it but she shrug it off and thought that maybe there was something on her mind that she couldn't say.

"But... Somehow I don't think this is a prank." Vasco spoke and Jace didn't know if he's going to agree with him or not. He doesn't actually know what made Vasco think that they were not being tricked by the playful Fifth Wolf. Daniel recalled that Five doesn't even look like he's lying when he gave them the piece of paper, he even warned them and told them to proceed with caution.

"You really sure this is the right place?"
Zack asked Crystal once again and all of them glance at her, waiting for her to answer the question.

"It looks very High class, it's more like a billionaire's house, don't you think?" Zack commented as he take a look around, there were lots of people around the place wearing dark suits and shades, just like Bodyguards of a vip in those Movies.

"Even if this is the place. How on earth, can we get inside?" Jace added and also took a peek beside Zack, both of them can really agree that this place is off limits for the likes of them. It also seems like they'll go to Jail if they ever break in the place.

"The coordinates that you gave me simply took us in this place and somehow, I'm certain that Y/n is somewhere in that huge place..." Crystal assured them, specially Daniel but seeing that there are lots of guards standing and running around like they were looking for someone. She thought that this wasn't the right time to be here.

"Didn't you say that Five told you to break in?this place?" Jace ask and scan the golden gate bars and the tall brick walls. He then take a look at the Exterior of the Mansion and he honestly find it quite fancy and aesthetic but still getting inside that place is going to be a tough thing to do. Those Guards that are scattered around the place doesn't look like a bunch of pushovers.

"I don't feel that breaking in..." Zoe paused on her sentence and look at all the obstacles they are going to face, first the gate that was heavily guarded, next is the path towards the Huge mansion which is also guarded and then the Mansion which they might get lost in and also get caught so easily. "...that place is going to be easy at all" Zoe Finished her words and somehow no matter what they say, they can't change the fact that it's pretty hard to just get inside that place, they might even get into a big trouble if they ever did.