FIFTY-EIGHT

As soon as you get yourself out of the room, you started walking around the campus without knowing where to go and where to stop. You just wanted to be alone and wanted to have some peace but you were too beautiful that everywhere you go, it seems like you always get the people's attention. 

'aren't they used to seeing me at school?'

You grumbled inside your head and kept on walking even though the way they are eyeing you was making you really uncomfortable.

"Hello Y/n."

"Good morning Y/n."

"You're so pretty."

"Can I get your number."

You heard some students say but you just gave them a weak smile and continued walking without giving them a reply nor wasting a single breath. You went to the rooftop but it was too sunny that day so it wasn't the perfect place to take some time alone

You went to the field but the sports club was very lively and it sure is noisy. You went to the first gym but hinata and kageyama were arguing. So you went to next gym and saw Midorima yelling at Aomine and Atsushi. But hey ,you didn't know that those guys exist ...or were you just imagining things. You kept searching for a good spot to have some time alone but you couldn't find the perfect place. You let out a small sigh and was about to rant on the corner but then, a huge hand covered your eyes from behind

"Guess who?" A familiar voice told you in such cheerful tone. You went silent for a bit and tried to remember who the hell is this person...

"Winnie the Pooh" You jokingly replied and was about to laugh it off but then he lean close to your ears and whispered.

"You don't remember my voice, how sad." you felt his warm lips touching your neck making you flinch. It sent chills to your  whole body and tried to run away from whoever it is but he placed one of his hand around your waist and pull you close to him once more.

"Who am I? You only have two chances to guess." he told you as he leaned his head on your neck .

"What will you do If I didn't guess it right??" You ask and hope that you really know whoever that person you were dealing with at the time or else you might be joining Jake kim at the prison.

"I'll kiss you"

"Excuse me???"

"I'll kiss you in the cheek and if you still guessed it wrong I'll kiss you in the lips. How does that sound?" He chuckled, good thing that you weren't inside the school building or both of you might attract tons of attention.

"That sounds ... horrible."

"Come on, just guess." He told you and he sounded so excited about it, you try to remember whose voice it was but the only one popping in your mind was Daniel. This guy couldn't possibly be Dandan you told yourself as you kept thinking who the freak is that person. Familiar yet you couldn't think who could it be...

"Your hair looks really nice today." He commented making one certain guy pop inside your head.

"Oh, Eli Jang." You answered making him flinch and step away from you. You turn around and as expected it was really the beauty department's Daddy.

"You quickly guessed it. That's no fun" He laughed and take a look at your face, trying to read your expression.

"Well, you're the only one I could think of when you mentioned hair."

"I see, I shouldn't have said anything then." The both of you, talk for a short while before you started to notice your surroundings. A lot of students were scattered around and were just observing the both of you. It such an odd thing to do but it really made you feel uncomfortable specially with a lot of bad things going on with the family right now.