SIX

🌼 A/n: Lol too tired (Lazy) ,so I skip one part, you can read it if you want its all about duke.go ...go and read it. 🥺👉👈

-----------------------------------------------------------
🌼DANIEL'S POV
🌼CAFETERIA

"Ooh, there's Daniel." some student said while both me and Jiho walks inside the cafeteria.

'I transferred to escape my old school and what I felt here was ...'

I saw a guy being laugh at while he was recieving some high kicks from a bully then they even make him as their food slave, it reminds me of me when I was in my old school, I can't just stand around and watch.

"That guy is Duke from the vocal's dept. I was just like him before I started eating with you, those bastards." Jiho exclaimed looking at the poor duke

Those guys like me were  everywhere and we were destined to be at the bottom of the food chain, It just had become easier for me because of my new physical body.

"Hey jiho .." I called making him look at me with a questioning look.

"Do you know him? Invite him over." I told him giving him a closed eyed smile on the process. 'There's no solution even if I escaped somewhere else.'

🌼Y/N'S POV

Me and jay went to cafeteria together, I was clinging on his left hand since my legs are trembling in hunger.

"Jay, are we there yet?" I ask and he nods his head making me thankful cause my stomach is killing me slowly, Upon entering the Cafeteria.both of us took a seat not that far from where Daniel is sitting. At first we were kinda wordless seeing Daniel sitting with another new guy like Jiho but we thought maybe he's looking after those two anyway so I think Its a good thing, right?

Vin jin, Zack and Vasco wore the same expression. They were pretty wordless after seeing Daniel collecting some defenseless guy but I just shrugged it off and started minding my own business.

🌼VIN JIN'S POV

That guy, why is he starting to hang out with weirdos? Is he up to something? Does he collect nerds like a pokemon?

"He's really nice"

"He's taking care of the weak"

"Great guy" I hear students whispering to each other making me silent for a while, this is pissing me off,  I then decided to threw a cup towards Duke making him gasp in terror. Yeh, just be scare you damn pig.

"Hey duke, get me some water." I command him while I sat down like those cool guys does. My gaze went to the transfer student and decided to talk to him since he looks like someone that a person like me can be acquinted with.

"So you're the transfer, you're handsome and I like that." I  complimented but he didn't reply at all

"You want a cigarette? Lets go smoke. Although I'm bit hotter than you."I added but didn't get a reply again. I think he's getting pissed off cause I keep saying that I'm better than him, it isn't my fault I was born handsome and talented.

"Do you have a problem with me?
What's with that look." He still didn't utter a single word making me think he's quite fearsome just by looking at me like that. Its like his eyes are looking through my soul right now, while getting a bit scared because of the newbie. I happen to notice a blondie sitting not that far behind the newbie staring at me.

'What the hell is with that d#ck? What's he looking at?!'

"Hey sunflower!" a soft voice yells at me, my gaze landed on the girl sitting next to blondie. Well, if it isn't the goddess. I smirked but then realized something.