EIGHT

______________________________________
🌼3RD PERSON VIEW

"Hmm, personally I'd like to let you go but I have to listen to the person whose paying me, your eyes are also good or have I slowed down? Don't think so." Gun said eyeing Daniel who was frowning at him because of the way he dragged Y/n towards him and snaked his filthy hands around her waist like he owns her making him choleric despite being furious at the guy some part of Daniel was still afraid of him.

"You have talent." Gun complimented.

"Gun!! he said just to keep watch, you don't need to." Crystal interjects, reminding Gun what her father ordered him.

"You received that instruction, I was said to make sure that no one touches you and if someone tried to do so, I have to crush him." Gun replied facing Crystal with an intimidating look on his face making crystal step backward.

"Oh come on! because of me!?" Crystal couldn't believe what her father told him she hated it when her father goes like this, he was overprotective.

"Hey Glasses!!" A familiar voice called out, Crystal, Y/n And Gun turn to see who it was and saw Vasco sipping from his milk drink and looked directly at Gun.

"What do you think you're doing? I saw everything you punk." he said readying himself for a fierce fight

"Oh hey Vasco" you greeted and waved at him while Daniel just stared at him feeling quite nervous for Vasco.

"Whew, who are you? One of his friends?" Gun ask eyeing Daniel then to Vasco.

"Yeah, his friend not just his but also Y/n 's." Vasco answered then looked at you who was beside Crystal, Vasco placed his drink on the ground before he face Gun.

"So don't mess with them or You mess with me." he threaten him but Gun wasn't fazed by it at all.

SLAM !

Daniel, Y/n and Crystal gasp in terror, Oh fuck did he just punch Vasco that hard!?that gotta hurt Y/n thought looking a bit worried for the guy. Crystal on the other hand couldn't quite remove her thoughts about you cause to her, you seem like someone different but she still didn't know who you actually are. She then look at the guys again and Crystal Didn't like what was happening and so do you. She didn't like seeing guys fighting like this because of her... 🙂

"Mess with you? Don't mind If I do." he said

"Haha the rhymed." You commented making Crystal wonder if you really are worried or not. Gun was taken back a little, seeing Vasco looking directly at him not reacting to the strong punch that landed on his cinnamon face.

"Your glasses ..take them off." Vasco sternly said. Gun pulled his hands back and his mouth form an "O" shape,  looking back at Vasco with an astonish expression.

"Huh? I'm surprised again, didn't that hurt? This school is really fun."bhe commented then took his glasses off
Revealing his scary almost dark eyes
Crystal was getting concerned not liking what's going on, she knew too well that this might not end well.

"What the hell is with those eyes?" Y/n ask but didn't get an answer, she look at Crystal's worried face and you thought it must be a bad news. Vasco raised his arms in some kind of position that he always do when he's fighting. "okay, here it comes." he told gun who just smirked at him. Before the two could start a fight, Crystal quickly grabbed Gun's hand stopping him from doing anything.

"Wait! he didn't lay a finger on me, shall I tell him you've been fighting again?" Crystal told him thinking that if he takes off his glasses, it wouldn't really end well, Gun went silent and look at her.