SIXTY-NINE

🌼DANIEL'S POV

There are numerous things that happen before I finally woke up in my other body, I thought I could just simply live in peace but seems like my other body has many secrets that I need to discover. I look at Zoe who was laughing along with our other classmates, I'm just glad that she's alright now. Who would've thought that Logan would force her into a relationship. He really is crazier than before.

As my eyes wander around our seemingly boring classroom, once my eyes landed on an empty beside Jay. Those blurry Memories of Y/n's bittersweet smile flash inside my head. Oh how I wish I can reverse the time and save her no matter what. I survived cuz of her but where is she?

' Ugh ... Why didn't I do anything '

I rest my head on my table and wondered more about her whereabouts. Is it me ? Or The others are also clueless about where Y/n is being confined right now. I already ask Zoe but she said that she haven't heard a single news about it.

' Is she alright ? Is she awake? ...ugh I wanna see her ' I scribbled on my notes waiting for the next subject teacher to arrive. It was quite weird cause Zoe told me that after the incident, the teacher doesn't seem to talk about Y/n nor tell the students about what happen to Y/n like she doesn't even exist. Y/n who?

Mira tried to ask about Y/n to our homeroom Teacher but she only receive a smile as a reply not even uttering a single word. Is it because they don't want the students to worry , knowing how many people are fans of Y/n?.  But then again ...

' I ...  '

felt pathetic at what happened to both of us, If she finally recovers and comes back to school , I'll make sure to shower her with the things and food she likes ..I owe her my life and I'm indebted to her.

' from now on, I'll do my best to repay her but where the hell is she at?' I messed my hair up a little bit and try to think of Y/n's other friend who might've an idea about her whereabouts but I didn't know any of them and I am also clueless where I could find them. That A/l guy... from the time a stalker invaded my house. He seems really really close with Y/n but we didn't really introduce each other and he didn't bother talking to me.

"What should I do... " I sighed as I look at the empty blue sky, she would stare at this boring skies whenever she hates the subject, bored or when she's already finished with all the task that the teachers gave us. I wonder what's so amusing about it that she never gets tired of watching the clouds passing by.

_____________
___________________

' I felt like time slows down' Jay remembered your words as his eyes were stuck on the skies, you used to hold his hand whenever you would gaze outside and you might not know it but he really loves the warmth of your hand, intertwining with his. those warmth was his comfort and that warmth is the one he would love to feel over and over again. 

 but... you were not by his side for who knows how long now. It was kinda depressing for the guy to endure the days without you. He kept thinking of you, how you would greet him in the morning, how you would suddenly hug him, how your short kisses felt and how he wish he could just see you right here and right now. 

Jay woke up from his thoughts and somehow it pains him to know that today was just another day without you. Another boring day to endure, everything was so boring that he didn't pay much attention to most of the classes. He can't concentrate cause no matter what he do, you just keep on coming back on his head.

When the bad news about you reach him, he didn't hesitate to visit the L/n's place where he was welcomed by your Grandmother. The atmosphere around the Mansion wasn't good and everyone had this terror and gloomy expression on their faces. Their Masters are in a foul mood so they need to be more careful and avoid making mistakes as much as possible.