THIRTY-FOUR

_______________________

All the guys who were badly beaten up were now sitting in arrangements. They all kneeled down and faced the ground as you walk past them with Gun and Goo following you which you find a bit weird. They were all well behaved all of the sudden and seems like they have learned their lessons just with the fight that had occured.

"Well, aren't you just adorable. I might want to give you all a treat." You muttered smiling at how obedient they seem. Goo chuckled beside you while Gun just keep you close to him as he lead the three of you to the Chairman, Charles Choi.

"Mr, Jang, Using a false contract to force a nude photo shoot. I can't allow you to do this dangerous things anymore as I have 30% share." The Chairman spoke and Goo went to grab a chair for him to sit in. Charles sat down and crossed his legs, looking disappointed at the Mr. Jang. Behind was the Three of you standing, Goo on the other side and Gun on the other while resting his hand on your waist like he was kinda protecting you away from Goo.

"Do you know how much the stock dropped because of this nude story? I trusted you, and now where is my 30% investment? " He added with a very disappointed look on his face but still you can see that everything is gonna go well anyway.

"YOU FOOL! THAT'S ONLY TEMPORARY!  THE NUDE PHOTO WAS ONLY TO PRESSURE HER TO STAY. NOT TO SELL, JUST PUT OUT AN ARTICLE ADDRESSING RUMORS AND IT WILL RECOVER!"

"THIS WAS ALL FOR THE COMPANY! AS A DELEGATE I DID EVERYTHING TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE COMPANY"

"ACTUALLY WE NOW CAN FINALLY RAKE IN THREE MILLION! YOU KNOW ITS NOT EASY FOR A COMPANY TO RETAIN GIRLS WITH A STAR DISEASE." Aru flinched upon hearing his words, she wasn't aware that they were going to use her to earn money while she won't even get a single cent from them."YOU HAVE TO BE AWARE OF THAT! THIS IS ONLY AN EXCUSE TO REMOVE ME!"

The Chairman just sat in utter silence letting him say everything that he needed to say but he won't give a shit to his words in the end cause his plan will happen no matter what,

"BUT HOW ARE YOU GONNA KICK ME OUT ON YOUR OWN? WITH ONLY A 30% SHARE!! I HAVE 40 %!!" Mr. Jang gritted his teeth as he look furiously at the chairman. "ADDING MY PEOPLE'S SHARE GIVES ME MORE!  SO I CONTROL 55%!!"He yelled once more making you cover your ears cause you didn't like hearing his shouts.

"I have 5%, of course I'm on my friend's side." Jin muttered scowling at the chairman thinking that they are a bunch of crazy people.

"EVEN AT A GENERAL MEETING YOU CAN'T REMOVE ME!" He yelled once more, Crystal and the other class C just watch as the chairman negotiates with a pesky wild animal that keeps barking.

"So your people have 15% ,are you sure about that?" The chairman calmly ask him but once again Mr. Jang replied like a lunatic, yelling oh so loud enough for everyone to hear.

"OF COURSE, MY PEOPLE WON'T BETRAY ME!" You chuckled upon hearing his reply making him look at you in confusion but then the guy who entered the room and stood beside you made him realize what was going on, making him click his tongue.

"What? NO WAY!!"

"I'm sorry sir." He muttered as he rested one of his hand on top of your head and made eye contact with Mr. Jang.

"DG!!" Everyone was flabbergasted at the sudden appearance of DG in the place, Crystal's mouth slightly open in shock and wondered if this was what his father planned to do.

"My 10% from the contract. I will use it for the Ceo" He muttered making Mr. Jang fume in anger because of his betrayal.

"You Bastard!!"