SIXTY-TWO

🌸 Y/N'S POV

" Y/n , from now on ...You'll be living with me ,Do you understand ? " Luke told me while his eyes were so focused on all the paperworks piled up on top of his table.
If I compared the papers to what DG have ,...I might say my cousin got way more work to do and he looks like he's not even getting any rest too. I heard from the butler that he gotta finish it all tonight. I replied with a short Yes to his words and and look down on the shiny  floor.

Luke L/n The Oldest Cousin The one in charge of the family Bussines along with Xavier

Luke L/n
The Oldest Cousin
The one in charge of the family
Bussines along with Xavier

ccto 🌼

The floor was so clear and spotless that I hope my face was the same. I let out a small sigh as I look at my reflection on the mirror like tiles , now is not the time to think of my face. After the incident ,I don't feel like they are letting me live on my own anymore. Aww ..damn it ,no more midnight gaming or late night series watching.

" From this day forward ,I'll be your guardian ... Xavier and Wrayler didn't do their task properly so Grandfather punish them for their mistakes " He added and it made me a bit guilty about it cause they did nothing wrong and who would've thought that someone out of the blue will just start attacking my place. I know that Shittanie dislikes me but of course ,who would also thought that she got the guts to burn my house... Everyone know that it was her but nobody tries to make a move

" Do you have any questions ? " He ask me and I was hesitating to do so cause I can feel a dark aura around him and I don't think it's a good time to ask him about the incident or why the f*ck did they let Shittanie off the hook? . I don't understand what is in their minds but seems like Shittanie might have some use so they aren't disposing her or ...

' maybe they are letting her succeed my place '

Oh well ,if that's the case I wanna be Elsa and just let it go ,get myself a damn life and marry tons of Beautiful girls across the globe. The legend of a woman who married all the beauties in the world ...oh shit that does mean I get to marry every woman in the world ? Every woman is beautiful in their own way and ...there are only few shithead that I might meet.

' Ghorl ,snap out of your delusions ... your cousin is getting confused by the weird expressions on your face ' one of my braincells reminded me and then they pulled me back to reality just to see Luke glaring at me ...? Or it's just my imagination. He had dark circles underneath his eyes and seems like he haven't slept for days too.

" Y/n ,I don't know why are you hesitating and it's annoying ,ask if you gotta ask ... " He placed his pen down on the table and his sharp eyes were fixed on me making me shiver. I shouldn't probably annoy him ... I can joke around with my other cousins but not this guy. I was about to speak but then he stand up and made me close my mouth once more ...he slowly walk towards me while massaging the bridge of his and brush his hair back..damn is he tryin to look like sugar daddy Daisuke ? .my brain chuckled and I nervously laugh at that thought