FOUR

----------------------------
🚧 EDITING...

🚩A/N : sorry for the inconvenience, this chapter is under Editing construction for now..  Hope you have a nice day ♡
-----------------------------

🌼DANIEL'S POV

As I realize that I can't really go back to my other body. I sprint towards the restaurant where I passed out, many people were looking at me nauseated by my looks. Arriving in a daze, I saw my drunk unconscious self. It didn't disappear it wasn't a dream after all but why couldn't I change??

"Huh?" The group turned to me and were suddenly staring at me, RIGHT! I totally forgot that I'm a different Daniel. so of course, they'll treat me differently. What should I do?

"Heh, who's that kid? I swear I've seen him before"

"Dummy its him, the fatty from the convenience store."

"Ah ha!"

"Why's he here?"

"He probably came to pig out alone."The friendly expression from their faces had been replaced by the look of hungry hyenas.

"Yo wassup"

"Why you here? hehe"

"Who's he?"

"Came to take another photo? Hehe"

Frightening!! They were looking down on me, like I was a riffraff. Zoe, why are you looking at me like that? I wondered seeing her face changed drastically.

"Who are you? Show me your ID or get out." The owner said with a disgusted look on her face. She disappeared when we were in a fight earlier comparing from the respond I got earlier when I was still in my other body. This was such a different respond they're so harsh to me. I look at my unconscious body sleeping in the floor peacefully. My Body, I need that boy, It's still here why didn't I change?? Could it be I was so drunk that I couldn't wake up.

I COULDN'T REGAIN CONCIOUSNESS!!?

But how can I explain taking my body home? I thought then the girl earlier pass by upon exiting the door on the back and she stopped on her tracks behind me and look at me silently. Is she gonna judge me like anybody else?

🌼Y/n's POV

As I got bored at their interrogations, I decided to go out for a little bit and ask the owner to bring me some food that I can enjoy. She already knew that I don't drink and   she won't probably give me something that I hate.

"A/l, I'll leave them to you."

"Should we kill them after?"

"No." You replied and exited the room. A/l started asking them a lot of question but those guys doesn't seem to cooperate which goes to a dark turn. The cubs bow down as I walk past them and ask one of them to get me something to eat.

"I'll be right back, Milady."

"Do you have anything that you are craving for?"

"Please do tell us if you want something in specific."

Some of them went out to buy foods in different fast food, classic and other restaurants. The owner gave some snack while I was waiting and apologize for lacking some of your favorite dish in their place. I look around the restaurant and found a familiar little guy looking quite troubled at Zack's group, this is quite surprising? What is he doing here?

Instead of waiting, I rise up from my seat which the Wolf Bite ask me if there was something wrong? I just told them nothing and approach Little Daniel.