SEVENTY-FOUR

"Hatred"

"How much Hatred..."

"Would a person have...before killing somebody?"

"Before killing a family?"

"An entire Family..."

M/n and Yana Morningstar were the twins of the Morningstar family, Their family were filled with intelligent and skilled people that their parents expected that all their children would excel in their family. Theo Morningstar, their Older Brother was the so called Black sheep of their family cause he never complies with their parent's expectations, he was a troublemaker and they describe him as a douchebag but no matter what they say.

The twins believe that their brother is the kindest person they knew, few years after an intense fight with their parents. Theo abandoned the Morningstar because of their stupid ideology and suffocating way to raise them. He then became an L/n, welcomed by Claudine and F/n who became his bestest friend that helped him cope when the L/n family still belongs to the 13th family. Theo became something that the Morningstar wanted and they all wanted him to come back but to their dismay, the L/n's didn't let it happen for...Theo decided that he will never go back to a family that he already abandoned.

Theo officially became an L/n, leaving the  twins behind not knowing that Yana and M/n would soon grew apart.

Yana born as a naturally intelligent, skilled and much like the next Prodigy of the Morningstar family. She was always on the spotlight while M/n remained in her shadows that cause her to develop hatred and envy towards her Sister.

"Sister, why did you take everything and left nothing for me?" M/n asked with a pained look on her face while Yana didn't gave her an answer and just turn her back on her which added fuel to M/n's  hatred. That day, M/n realize how fucked up their family was and to their parents she was nothing more but a worthless child.

"Are you an idiot? You can't even get such simple math problem, right?"

"I shouldn't have given birth to you!"

"You're an embarassment, why can't you be like Yana?"

"Can't believe you're a Morningstar."

M/n couldn't even look at her parents eyes and Yana, she just stayed quiet and continued eating Dinner like she didn't care if her Sister is in trouble. M/n grew more and more angry at Yana.

_______________________________
_______________________________________

"Jealousy."

"What can Jealousy make a person do?"

"How Jealous are you..."

"To turn into someone, you aren't."

The twins entered a Private Highschool that only those wealthy people can get into, The Clementine are known to be brute and have more like tyrant personas, The L/n are known to be incredibly attractive and at the same time crazy, The Curzeño Family on the other hand are more on business type of people while The Morningstar, they are known to be Geniuses...