THIRTY-NINE

____________________________________

The sun was still up and D/n stretch his body before going out of the house to wander around the neighborhood. He wasn't aware and will never be aware of your current situation and treated the day normally like what a dog would. After he left, your phone was still ringing endlessly and new notifications keeps popping.

_____________________________Notifications

💌 A/l

-Why aren't you picking up? You still have some explanation to give.

💌 A/l

-Y/n, I'm not mad but please pick up the call. I'm really gonna get mad if you leave me hanging like this.

💌 A/l

-Y/n? Is there something wrong?? Are you alright?

💌 A/l

-if you're not okay then I'll come and find you myself. Don't try running away, I'm not gonna do something to make you upset. Just text me back please...

💌 Goo

-Gun said you are stupid. Hahahaha I told you, he's a back stabber. You should just cut him off instead.

💌 Gun

-Don't believe what Goo is saying, I told him that you are stupidly beautiful. You shouldn't be friends with a guy like Goo, his stupidity is contagious.

__________________________________________

Your phone suddenly shuts down due to the drained battery, you forget to charge it when you came back earlier as you were rushing to Daniel's place.

Little Daniel on the other hand find a way to escape the place and as soon as he did, he run to the nearest police station to report the kidnapping incident and about the whole shit that was going on. He was so nervous and desperate for their help that he told them everything without paying much attention to where he was and what the consequences might be...

"Inwan street #84" Daniel gave them the address and the police start doubting him.

"What?" The police ask once again

"Inwan, near the mountain." he replied and the old man eyed him for awhile and processed everything that Daniel told him from the start and then stopped the other guys from going to the scene. He found everything that Daniel said kinda sus.

"... You said you just escape and came here?" the old man ask him and Daniel didn't know why the man was having some doubts with him but he answered his question with honesty, honesty is the best policy but sometimes you need to put a little bit of lie to make people believe.

"What? Yes."

"It takes an hour to get to Inwan, did you run that fast to get here?" The old man scowled at him cause to his point of view Daniel was joking around and messing with them. He frozed upon hearing what the guy told him, he didn't thought that he would be that far from Inwan and he also didn't know where he was right now.

"hmm... You smell like alcohol, did you drink?" The old police man started to take notice of the scent of alcohol on Daniel's clothes, putting him in a lot worse situation.

"No... No..." His voice started to get shaky cause the nervousness was taking over his body and the old man really thought that he was just really messing up with them.

"Ah ha! Now this kid is lying, where is your school?" The old man ask him, Daniel couldn't help but panic more since they started doubting him despite telling them the truth. He smelled like alcohol because he broke a bottle of it when he was trying to escape from his first situation earlier.