One

WOLF BITE a well known group around South Korea, They are a group filled with skillful and strong fighters gathered by Y/n L/n herself

The crew were created not for some evil intentions but for the safety and peace of their territory and also for the people's sake, despite being well known by some punks and people who are in the dark side of the community, The leader of this group remains anonymous.

--------------------------------------------------------
(h/c) =hair color
(h/l) =hair lenght
(D/n) =Dog's name
(A/l) =assistant Leader
(B/n) =Brother's name
( F/n ) = Father's name
(M/n ) = Mother nature
--------------------------------------------------------

⚪Monday

As the Final bell rings, students from J high quickly rush home, some were planning to go to the arcade and some were going to find a place to smoke and drink, you didn't even know why kids this days are like that

"Smoke, drink, smoke, drink? Aren't they worried for their health?" You mumbled to yourself as you walk out of your room

You let out a small sigh and look up at the sky while wondering why your life is getting more and more boring this days. Go to school, listen to classes, take a nap if its boring and go back home and nothing else afterwards, sometimes you check out some places and see if everything was fine. Everything was doing great. A/l and the other 9 best fighters in the group were doing their task well.

As soon as you exited the campus. Almost everyone eyed your figure, you didn't really mind the attention that you are receiving cause honestly you already got used to it. So you just mind your own business and continued walking back to your house.

People can't help but stop on their tracks
as you walk past by them, Some wants to ask your number, some wants to invite you for Dinner and some were just silently admiring you from a distance. They were so lovestruck by your lovely figure that they thought that love at first sight was actually true.

"Woah, Is she for real?"

"She's gorgeous"

"Gosh... Is she single!?"

Your eyes, your lips, your hair.. Or possibly everything about you were captivating. It took their breath away just seeing how lovely you were and they were wondering if they were still in a dream or Are you really a real person.

"Tsk, I wonder how much for a plastic surgery to look that pretty?"

"Geez, she ain't that pretty"

"I look better than her, Guys sure are blind nowadays"

Of course, let's face reality. There are still a lot of people whose gonna hate some other people that they don't know even if they didn't do anything to them. Some girls were quite envious but some also chose to admire you instead. There's no point in hating you anyway.

While you were having a peaceful walk, you heard your phone rang and so you grab it from your pocket without taking a break from your walk. You knew that the people nearby might really bombard you and ask for some shits, you already see those look on their faces and its telling you that they want to talk to you or something.

"Hello from the other side🎶" You sang and then laugh afterwards, you love answering a phone call that is specially from that one certain guy.

"Boss, where are you!? You lil Brat!!! How many fucking times do I have to tell you tha--"

"I know!!! calm that steaming hot ass down" You quickly cut his sentence before it turns into an essay that is only about how careless you are, How you wouldn't listen to him, how the other crew is searching for your identity and how you act like a brat that he wants to smack right now.