SEVENTY-SIX

Everyone's eyes widen and there were no words that escape from their mouths for they were too shock to say something. Lindon and Landon kept pinching each other while the others seems to debate wether it was a dream or not? You were supposed to be dead but why are you there? Why are you looking so damn beautiful? that they want to take you back home as soon as they saw you.

It's been how many months without you and those months were filled with loneliness and despair. Seeing you right now, they feels like it was their first time meeting you again. Beautiful e/c eyes, long thick lashes, skin as clear as glass, lips red like cherry. Oh baby, they can't easily describe your beauty at all.

"Oh, Are you guys alright?" You ask and chuckled at their unexplainable facial expressions. Was it shock? Was it confusion? Was it happiness? Their faces tells you many things but one thing is clear and that is...

"Of course, we Fuckin miss you. You ugly potato?!" Seth yelled at you and you notice that he was already in tears followed by the twins who couldn't say anything at all. You walk towards Seth and wrap your hand around his body trying to comfort him and reassure the guy that this isn't some kind of dream.

"Seth, you're oddly being honest but I appreciate it." You told him and he just wrap his hands around your waist and lean his head on your shoulder and kept crying."I'm crying because you're so ugly..." He lied and you just laugh at his words. There's the Seth that you truly know.

B/n wasn't that surprised anymore cause by the time you woke up as Lilith, he already knew what was going on. He watched over and even spend most of his time with you cause he was trying his best to remain in your memories. He desperately didn't want to be forgotten at all.

"Y/n, why didn't you say you were here?" Your brother ask as he walk towards you and chuckled at Seth who was really surprised by your sudden appearance. "I wanted it to be a surprise." You replied as you glance at your other cousins who were trying not to show any tears nor fragile side of theirs but in the end, they couldn't, cause your appearance isn't something that they couldn't really imagine. You died but why are you standing in front of them, alive and more dazzling?? Whose soul was sacrificed for you to come back to life? They all wanna bet that it's Grey's soul or maybe Grey made a contract with the devil lmao.

"How the hell did you come back to life?"

"Is that really you?"

"I hope you're not fake tho."

"Let's start a question session."

All your cousins ran towards you and wrap you in a tight hug which made you chuckle. Luke, Xavier, Claude, Mich and B/n just watch while the others were crying in happiness seeing that you were really alive. This was some kind of miracle but how did you really came back to life?? They all wondered.

"How weird, this monsters are heartless but..." Claude then look at you and then to your cousin who were very happy. "Seems like only one person can make them use their hearts even for once." He added making Luke grin at his words, Xavier was quite emotional that he started weeping like a mother who finally saw her lost daughter.

"B/n you bastard! You knew it all along." Xavier yelled at him making your brother sweat a little seeing that your cousins might end up clinging onto you for a long time.

🌼TIME SKIP

After Grey finished his work at the place, he still haven't got any idea who you were since all your cousins wanted to play some tricks on him. They were all feeling nervous about it cause knowing Grey, playing tricks on him is like asking Death to seek them.

"I'm out of this." Silver told them and they all teased him saying that he was such a coward. At first, it didn't bother Silver but then they keep on doing it over and over again until he finally gave in.