THREE

__________________________

🌸Y/n's POV

Daniel Park, that guy became so popular at school and even had tons of fan girls who wanted to get a glimpse or even want to be friends with him. It's only been a few days since he first transfer at our school too. Oh wait, this famous and very handsome transfer student that I was talking about ...

"Are you really sure you're okay?" He ask me, looking quite worried since earlier. My hand isn't that injured and it's nothing to fuss about but this guy decided to walk me home to make sure I was alright. I didn't dislike the idea of us walking together but some piece of shit are starting weird and false rumors that involves both of us which I dislike cause it's going to be a pain in the ass, they might come running to me and ask tons of shits that I don't even wanna hear.

'Geez, people this days be making simple things into something else.'

Just by talking or hanging out with an opposite sex, they would easily think that they are dating. C'mon can't you just think that we're just some good friends or maybe classmates?

I let out a small sigh after feeling the gazes of the students who are nearby, they kept whispering to each other and looking at our way. I find it annoying but what can I do? ' just let them be, I guess.'

"Is there something wrong, Y/n?" Daniel ask me after noticing the annoyed look I that couldn't remove on my face. I told him it was nothing and proceeds on walking without saying another word to him. I just want to go home in peace at this point.

"But is it me? Or you look a bit annoyed? Did I do something wrong again?" He look at me quite concerned that he might've done something that pissed me off. Luckily, he didn't cause if he did. I would've just walk away from him.

"Nah, I'm Fine, I just think that people kept staring at us. It's really uncomfortable." I replied, smiling at him for a bit but it just made the students grew quite talkative and look at us like they're making some kind of fanfiction in their heads. Aight, I wouldn't be surprised if they chase both of us tomorrow, they'll definitely going to ask us some personal questions involving those made up romance between Daniel and me.

Daniel look at the people around us and he confirmed that we are indeed being spectated and watched by some random and unknown students from the same school that we are attending.

"Hey, that guy is handsome."

"that girl looks like a model."

"Oh wait, are they couple?"

"They look like a celebrity couple."

Like usual, I start hearing people who are complimenting not just me but both me and Daniel. Somehow, even people who doesn't know us think that we are a couple too. I wonder what made them think like that? After a few minutes I finally decided to just ignore them cause there is no point in hearing their boring conversations.

My journey back home with Daniel was awkward since none us even try to start a conversation at all. He just closely followed me from behind like I was taking a dog for a walk, he didn't even utter a single word too..

'I wonder what he is thinking?' You tried to think of what might be running on his head right now but later on you gave up and just think of something else.

🌸 Daniel's POV

As we were walking, I couldn't help but watch Y/n the entire time. She was making such cute expression that I felt like I wouldn't get tired of seeing that every single day. She's freakin adorable, Oh gosh, How did I ever talk to a girl who is so freakin adorable and sweet.