SEVEN

🌼A/n: I skip a little so try to read the intro of episode 24 ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)
___________________________________________

🌼3RD PERSON VIEW
🌼AT THE FASHION DEPT.

"Vote Results, one of you has to be in the slave auction." Your classmates told both Daniel and Zack, Y/n just yawned cause she wish she was in the slave auction and wonder who would buy her but the rules says Boys are the only one who are being sold.

"ARE YOU NUTS! why me!? No chance I'm going!!" Zack squawk slamming his hand on the table, he don't really like going to the slave auction and He knew that neither Mira and Y/n would waste their money on him.

"If you can make a profit we'll let you off the hook." they told Zack then he glance at Y/n who was bored of listening to their plans and slowly falling asleep, he grimaced thinking that its the only choice to avoid misunderstanding, For Y/n...

🌼TIME SKIP

"woah!"

"He dodged again!!"

"Incredible."

"Someone hit him!!"

Zack, really must've not wanted to go to the slave auction for a certain reason, he agreed to what his classmates told him and thought of making a booth of his own.
------------------------------------------------------
HIT, HIM IN  $5
A minute/double your money
-------------------------------------------------------

"Out of ten people no one has touched him!"

"Awesome!!"

"What the hell is he?"

"He did all that to avoid the slave auction?" Goon1 said.

"What made him like that anyway??" Goon2 ask.

"He didn't learn how to box to do something like that." Goon3 remarked. the three just stood there silently, watching Zack as he dodge every single blow landing towards him, he was very persistent to not go to the slave auction thag he made a booth so he can earn a profit so in the end Daniel was chosen to go to the Slave auction.

Y/n was wandering around the school campus since there isn't much she can do and her classmates said that she can do whatever she wants since everything was already taken care of, so she decided to try Zack's mini game. Upon entering the ring all the people around the place who were watching was kinda shock and stunned at the same time.

"Dude, you know who that girl is?"

"Isn't she the School's beauti?!"

"Ah can I be that guy, I want her to hit me!"

The guys were drooling over your lovely figure but they wonder why would a pretty girl want to try such hard game.So far no one has even landed a punch on Zack yet you calmly walk inside the ring with a smirk visible on your lips. Zack didn't like Y/n's idea at all and he started sweating remembering that she was unpredictable too. Those middle school fights of both of you were still clear as day to him.

"Mind if I play with you Zack?" Y/n playfully said and stood there infront of him.

"Sure, why not?" he quickly fixed his stance and posture while she did nothing but crack her bones. warming up for the game, she stand in front of him and raised one of her hand lazily.

His eyes were staring intently at Y/n, trying to predict what her movement will be but reading her movement was also quite useless cause you just keep making random bullshit moves that caught him off guard.