NINETEEN (78-80)

___________________________

Y/n walks alone towards the school today, she  puts her earphones on to ignore the world once more and try her best to enjoy her morning walk despite being alone she can't help but wonder where might Daniel be? he wasn't usually like that.

Daniel didn't showed up in her front door and greet her a good morning, he didn't even send her a message or called her about what might be up and tell her that he can't walk with her, For Y/n that was very unusual for Daniel to leave her hanging. Did I do something bad? She ask herself and think about the things that happen.

"Maybe he's just busy or maybe he also overslept today." She mumbled to herself
but she couldn't even believe her own words. Daniel acting not like Daniel was a very rare thing, instead of enjoying her morning walk, she tried to come up with a reasonable excuse for his absence.

When she was almost at the school grounds, her thoughts was still about Daniel who didn't show up and she felt uneasy cause it was really weird. Maybe he got kidnapped? Maybe someone attack him cause he is extremely good looking? That sounds stupid you thought and let out a small sigh.

She was too focus on her own thoughts that she didn't even pay attention to where she was walking. She only snap back to reality when she bumped in to someone around the same height as Daniel, at first she thought it might be Daniel but when the person turn to look at him, it was just only Eli Jang. She kept her disappointment to herself and smiled at the guy who was smiling back at her.

'It's also quite weird if Daniel left me behind, it's still early too.' you told yourself before talking to Eli, who didn't know what to say cause he was kinda surprised seeing you first thing in the morning.

"Good morning Eli. Your new hairstyle looks great on you, it really suits you well."She greeted him and also compliments the new hairstyle. Both of you never get to know each other that much cause you often see each other at school and he didn't have a time nor courage to talk to you yet.

"Good morning to you too Y/n." he replied and walked the same pace as you and you were quite comfortable walking with him. On the way, the two of you get to know each other and talk about some things that came up in your head. When you finally entered the campus with him, he was suddenly bombarded by a lot of his fangirls so you step aside and watch him get touched by the girls who keeps complimenting him and repeating the same word over and over again.

They even ask for his number but he always reply that he don't have a phone, as the girls crowded around him, Eli started looking quite troubled and annoyed but he wasn't showing it and tried to be nice and smile at those girls. He was too kind and to you, he looks like a person who could never say no to anyone.

He tried to escape seeing that you were waiting for him but with those clingy girls around him. He couldn't possibly do that and you also didn't want to get involve with him cause you hate how girls fight another girl for a guy and you don't want get involved in those kind of things. So you stand still and tried to think of some way that you wouldn't boil their bloods towards you, so what do I do when Daniel ends up in the same situation?

________________________
🌼MEMORY #101
When Daniel and you were walking towards the cafeteria a long time ago, there were some girls who just suddenly cling on his arm and started flirting with him and taking photos without his permission. You were infuriated at what was going on cause seriously!? The girls were so thirsty that they needed holy water but you were mad cause you didn't like to be a third wheel all of the sudden, Get a room will ya?!

You thought that Daniel was okay with it and was about to leave him but he suddenly called your name while looking quite troubled. You sighed and then suddenly grab him from the girl.