TWENTY-SIX

It was 4 in the morning when you woke up due to the fact that your phone keeps ringing, it wasn't an alarm cause you were not the type to wake up early, like literally 4am? C'mon that's a time to sleep with the chilly air.

"Who the heck is calling me around this time?" You groaned as you lazily pick up the phone on the table beside your bed. You didn't even bother to get up in bed and just reached for it.

"Ugh damn life" you muttered as you reach for the phone but ended up falling from the bed. The phone keeps ringing that it made you feel annoyed, if this is Five, I would literally Hunt him for playing pranks with me again. The phone keep ringing like crazy making you wanna throw it outside your window and go back to sleep, that doesn't sound so bad at all.
When you finally got your phone you didn't hesitate to answer as soon as you saw who it was.

"Peaches, you freakin fruit I'll slice you into pieces if you ever call me just to bother me in the damn morning." you groaned making him click his tongue cause you sure are pissed off.

"Calm your ass down, woman. Did I ever call you without a reason?" He replied and waited for you to realize some thing.

"Oh right, it was just me who does that" You replied since you like to bother him during the time he is working or busy but somehow you can feel that he just rolled his eyes on the other side.

'good, where did you find him, DG?' Someone spoke in the background making you think that he's at work even at this hour, did he even rest or something?  You ask yourself but then shrug it off cause you remembered that you shouldn't care about a damn fruit

"Who's that? Your woman?" You joked but since you were sleepy, you sounded a bit serious making him confused.

"Excuse me? That manly voice? My woman?"

"Well, woman can make a manly voice too you know?"

"I'm at work, not in some kind of club or something"

"Sheesh, I was just joking. Sir you need to calm down."

"I don't want you thinking that I have a woman."

"Why?"

"It's ... Ugh! I didn't call you for this." You chuckled hearing him a bit frustrated all of the sudden.

"What we're you gonna tell me? " you ask yawning on the process and went back to your spot earlier, taking and hugging a pillow making you feel more comfortable and just want to sleep while he was calling.

"Oh right, I just got back and bought some souvenirs and snacks from my trip." he told you and then you just replied with a short "and?"

"And for the reward that I told you last time when you go meet Crystal, how bout I treat you for dinner?"

"You sure?" you replied with a sleepy tone

"Yes"

"But your schedule... you have no free time this week, dummy."

"Don't worry about it too much and go to my office tonight, its our hell week." He told you making you sigh since you're about to face tons of papers and things, then schedules, meeting and shits, How did I even get in this job you ask yourself.

"Yeah, yeah." you replied

"And by the way, one of the manager in PTJ is going to your school to scout Daniel Park and if you don't want to get bothered by this people everyday, you better avoid being seen by that guy." he gave you a heads up about what was about to happen today and you take note of that on your brain.

"Even if they see me, I'm not gonna accept the offer."

"I know you would do that but you're like a four leaf clover. A gem that everyone wanted so why would he let you go so easily?"