SIXTY SIX

"I'll make sure you pay for what you did, today." Shittanie told you when you encountered her on your way to the lounge. You were quite confused at her words and yet it seems like you know what kind of crap she is gonna do. You didn't feel amused nor excited to see what she was gonna start, Instead you felt plainly bored about everything she does.

"Okay, show me what you got." You replied as you open the door and both of you entered the room. She had a smirk on her face and even intentionally bump you on her way in. You didn't mind cause you weren't quite up for another drama.

"Seems like you're all here now." Your Grandfather muttered sitting on his chair while drinking some coffee. You take a sit far from Shittanie and told some maid to fetch you some refreshment. You didn't bat an eye towards Shittanie and just mind your own business.

"Why should we be here again?"

"I already wasted an hour waiting."

"I still got to secure some packages that just arrive."

"Here we go again." Your Uncles complained but your Grandfather pay no mind to their words, instead he was looking at you and seems like he had something to say but he couldn't. Shittanie couldn't hide the delight in her face and just stared at you like she already won.

"The Doctor finally showed me the results." The old man told all of you and he was still looking at the paper on his hand while the Doctor was standing behind him making you feel uneasy.

"Before you say anything, can I request for that Doctor to stand somewhere else." You suggested and the head butler appeared, escorting him near the exit. The Head butler locks the door incase there were something bad that is bound to happen but it will surely not be the L/n's who are in trouble.

"So Father what does it say?" One of your uncle ask while you just silently waited for the answer.

"She's surprisingly a L/n while Y/n doesn't match any of her parents despite the fact that I saw her grew up in this place." The old man commented.

"Grandfather, I'm finally ...home." She cried in joy while it doesn't seem to bother you at all. " The real L/n is me all along." She cried and everyone was silent with the news, you glance at the butler only for him to pin the doctor down on the ground.

"Head Butler, tie him up and set him down in the middle of this room." You commanded and your grandfather didn't stop you making the so called Real Lady wonder what you were doing and why are they approving your actions despite having the evidence.

"Shittanie, right?" Your Grandfather finally spoke and look at the lady who was looking a bit nervous. "If you were really my grandchild, then you have to prove it." The old man told her  while she lets you handle the rest.

"Morris, I don't trust that guy enough." He added making Shittanie flinch, she tried to make a good impression for Morris but actually none of it was believable. In the end, your Grandfather decided to look further about Morris leaving Shittanie in a cold sweat.

"Is that all?"

"Yes, that's all." Your Grandfather gave all of you a devilish smile and your Uncle already know what he wants them to do.

"Then let's proceed with the questions. shall we? I hope you cooperate, Mr. Morris." You told the guy before proceeding with the extreme investigation. Shittanie was told to watch as you do the work and it was making her sick in the stomach. She wanted to run away cause the scene was just too awful for her to watch.

________________________
_____________________________
🌼TIME SKIP

"I shall take my leave then I'll see you in the afternoon." Your 3rd Uncle exited the room while the others look at Shittanie from bottom to the top.