TWENTY-FIVE

___________________________________
🎊BREAK THE GOURD
🔸Practical music Vs. Architecture

"Break it"

"Quickly"

"Throw"

"We can't keep losing"

You hear the students from the practical music yell to each other, trying their best to break some big piñata ball. They were all working together and their teamwork sure is a cute thing to see specially when they are wearing such cute animal costumes. You can't help but adore them and thought that it feels like you were watching some kids cartoon at the time.

"how adorable." You smiled to yourself while your attention was on the practical music. You aren't even helping your own department to break the ball since you have many reliable people who could do it.

You wonder who the cute animals were facing cause you notice that its kinda weird if it was the architecture department since you saw Jace and the Bnc guys are not even moving a muscle and they are only holding the ball since earlier.

"Why aren't those guys throwing anything?"

"Are they mocking us?"

"So cocky"

The students from the practical music commented, feeling like their opponent was looking down on them too much. With their words, you confirmed that they were really against the Architecture department, you have this feeling that their opponent wasn't really looking down on them instead they aren't throwing cause one certain man is enough to break it with one shot.

"Damn that guy." You muttered seeing how concentrated Vasco was, taking a posture of a baseball player at the time. He threw the ball to his target and it landed straight towards the huge ball, it hit it real hard that it popped open with a single shot from the guy.

"Architecture department broke their gourd in one toss!!"

"No way"

"incredible"

"He sure is incredible, right Dandan." You commented as you look at Daniel who was admiring Vasco's strength. He was standing right beside you while Zack and the others were trying their best to break the gourd open.

"Woah Zack! That was strong!" both you and Daniel heard as some of your classmates praised him.

"You know what, Dandan. I want you to break that hanging ball thingy so that we can finish this game and take some snack" You told him, handing him the ball that you were carrying since earlier.

"But how?" He ask and you just smiled at him and glance at Vasco who is busy talking with his mens.

"I think it was like this." You told him while mimicking how Vasco did his awesome and super strong throw. Daniel can't help but chuckle at your cute behaviour since you look like a kid telling some weird story to an adult.

"Was it like this?" He muttered and copied how Vasco did his posture earlier, you just watch Daniel quietly and when he finally launch the ball, you couldn't believe what you just saw.Is he Kise from koruko's basketball?? You ask yourself seeing that he just did a perfect copy of what Vasco did.

"The gourd got smashed"

"Is that possible"

"awesome"

"Daniel Park, I wish you smashed me instead."

"Yo wtf, touch some grass bitch."

"Hey Daniel, that was plagiarism!" You told him making the guy flinch for a moment but then you chuckled making him sigh.