FIFTY-FIVE

[EXPRESS BUS]

🌼DANIEL'S POV

Toe socks allow for more ventilation than a normal socks, it also prevents athlete's foot!!I look down on my lap and stayed quiet. The guy who was sitting behind me was resting his damn foot in top of my seat, this is going too far!!  His manners, I know he's tired but!

As I was thinking about the Old man's manners. I was taken by surprise when my eyes landed on a girl, she scared the shit out of me cause I thought she was a ghost for a second there. The girl was sleeping looking so damn weird and creepy, her hair was already touching the bus's floor, who the hell sleeps like that?! I Felt mom's head lightly fell on my shoulder, I look at her and saw that she was also sleeping. She must've been tired because of everything she had to prepare. Do I really have to go like this the whole way?

I felt someone staring at me making me turn my head and look at whoever it might be, just to see baby girl.. Yes, a literal baby girl. As soon as we meet each other's gaze... I fell in love... No! Just kidding. I sounded like a pedophile *ehem as soon as we met each other's gaze the baby's face turned sour and started letting out a loud cry. Both the parents look around to see who made their baby cry and I just look away and pretended that I didn't look at their child who got scared of me. Even the child is judgemental...

All sorts of noises and annoying things were going on inside the bus, this ride is hella chaotic and I wish we can arrive at our destination as soon as possible. This is the visit to our hometown.

----------------------------

🌼3RD PERSON VIEW

You wipe your sweat and just look at all the men that were now lying unconscious on the ground. Your old man slowly clapped as he take a step towards your direction, this days you've been getting more and more hungry for power but it isn't aimless like in the past. You have built your own goal and you have realize your own reality which sends an enormous amount of excitement in the Old Man's body.

"Well done, Y/n. I think you're ready for another promotion." The old man told you as he handed you some newspaper from the underground district. It shows a lot of illegal things and family wars that had been going on for quite some time but as soon as your eyes laid upon a familiar yet unfamiliar face, you felt a bit odd and you feel like you've known him before.

"Who's this?" You ask pointing at a picture of a man that is in between middle age looking and old looking. He seems older than your father but you wonder if you ever encountered that guy in the picture in the past.

"That's the Leader of the 13th Family, Lucius Clementine."

"Are they our enemy too?"

"Yes, they are but I have no intention to face them."

"Is there a reason you're leaving them alone?" You look at the old man, you refuse to believe that he would just sit back and relax when there's a great enemy ahead. He didn't like someone getting in his way and him? Leaving some powerful family in peace is just so confusing and shocking.

"Not all Families are in harmony." He simply replied before exiting the place and went to who knows where. You started cooling down before you leave the place while the servants put the unconscious men in the spare rooms. You suddenly remembered someone that you use to fight with someone back in Middle school. He was an adult and he was a very tall man who always had that creepy smile on his face when he sees you around. You weren't able to recall his face but you're sure that he loves to fight you back in those days.

"That mean old fart might've been from another country or he must've been dead right now." You mumbled to yourself as you entered your room in the mansion. A couple of maids came in and brought you some snack and drinks, placing it all down on the table near the window.