FIFTY-FOUR

🌼 EPISODE 151 ( 3 )

Upon swinging the door open, the boys meet three pets looking at them in delight. The guys who were hoping to see their precious dogs look around the room but to their dismay only the three animals were in the place.

"Enu! Is not here." Daniel muttered and felt his hopes and dreams crushed.

"Hey you!  Stop there." They turn around to see the old mariner crawling out of another room, he look like he just woke up at the time and started feeling alarm at their presence .

"You puppet soldiers!" He yelled only to get grabbed by Johan, the old man was surprised but as he met eyes with the guy, he can see the anger and worry reflected in those light brown eyes of his.

"Where is Eden?" He ask in desperation and then called the old man tons of name like thief and robber, the old man was getting choke but Johan doesn't seem like going to let go sooner or later.

"Our dogs!  Where are they!" He ask losing his temper but then the three of them heard some loud steps making them turn around just to see the old lady running out of the room. The lady who helped them or maybe they thought...

"Dogs? What dogs?" The old mariner ask as both of them started getting confused, Daniel's phone rang and he saw that it was Lex so he quickly picked it up.

"I found the culprit"

"W-what, Who?!"

"I'll send you the footage and location, this might come handy." The little boy muttered but the way he speaks seems like he is quite matured. Daniel thought that the little boy would send it through messages or maybe messengers but he look at his phone and there...

----------------------------

'transmitting data to file manager'

' Code : red '

' input password : ------ '
----------------------------

"The password is 'NightOwl' and as soon as you unlock it. You might as well report to the police, if you want." Lex told him and Johan who was still interrogating the Old Mariner still didn't have a clue what happened.

"I'll call you back later." Lex ended the call and Daniel decided to calm Johan, they were fooled by the real culprit.

"I just found the bags and tried to help them." The old man told the hotheaded young man but Johan didn't believe his words, not after Daniel finally speak to him

"Johan he is telling the truth." Daniel told him and showed the footage of the cctv's that Lex sent to them, the old lady who helped them was the one who took their dogs inside her apartment.

"The real culprit is that Lady!"

----------------------------
-------------------------------------

The three of them walk down the building and now that they know the truth all they need to do was to find the lady.

"Room 202, right?" Johan ask and the old man nodded

"It's too late, she probably took your dogs and left." the old man told them. Daniel's phone rang once more and when he thought that it was Lex, it wasn't. It was the girl whom they meet earlier, he pick it up and then the girl told them that she saw a lady who took two dogs and ran off and one was wearing some clothing. Due this sudden call, instead of going straight to the location that Lex gave them. They quickly went to
search for the lady on where the girl found her. Johan decided to call some back up since he thought that the lady is going to take their dogs in another place. So he gotta catch her before she escape.