FIFTY-SIX

When I finally got a bit better, my uncle gave me a few more of the pills that I took and instructed me to drink it once a day in order to cleanse my whole body from whatever kind of poison it was. We both exited the hidden laboratory and Uncle just told me not to mention it to anyone cause it will cause a huge problem.

"Is it a forbidden place?" I ask as we walk side by side but I was still clinging onto his shoulders due to my still recovering body. Uncle stop on his tracks before he take a good look at me, he brush his fingers through my hair. Sadly gazing into my eyes making me wonder what might be the reason for those kind of look.

"It's a sad place." He simply replied, before we could even take a step inside the larg family room. Grey suddenly pop out behind our backs, our uncle almost punch him in the face due to the sudden surprise, luckily Grey easily caught his fist and didn't mind it at all.

"I'm sorry Uncle Sean. I just got thrilled after finally seeing Y/n." Grey happily commented and drag me inside the room like a child inviting me in just to play with him.

"Y/n~ How come you get more and more dazzling every single time we meet? Your beauty is so alluring that I didn't know if you...being my cousin." Grey wrap his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I felt a bit uneasy specially after gaining such shocking information from my uncle earlier.

"Is it a blessing or a curse?"

The guy sweetly whispered in my ears and then let out a chuckle. My Uncle smack him lightly in the head causing Grey to loosen his grip on my body.

"Don't tease your cousin too much." Uncle Sean scolded him before walking to where my Grandfather and other Uncles were gathered. On the other side of the room were my cousins, they were all happily chitchatting but their conversation is mostly about their task or jobs.

"Collin, who is that annoying chic that keeps tagging along with you? Didn't know you like bringing useless accessories around."

"How many times do I have to tell you B/n that I don't know her..."

"You don't know her? You might as well eliminate her if she's bugging you too much."

"I'm not that brutal nor evil like Luke or Grey."

"Well, make sure you don't get distracted. You can fuck them but you shouldn't have them."

"I'd rather die being a virgin than fucking a woman whom I don't have romantic feelings with."

"You sounded like a Saint for a moment there."

"And you sounded like a bastard."

You felt Grey placing his hand on your chin and gently made you look at his pretty face. He had that seductive grin glued on his face making you feel like he got something on his mind that you couldn't quite figure out.

"Darling, I get jealous when you don't keep your eyes on me."

"What?" You ask in confusion and before you even knew it, you felt him kissed you on the cheek before Silver came rushing towards you. He pulled you away from his older brother and wipe the spot where Grey just kissed you.

"Oh my~ Are you jealous, Silver?"

"Don't confuse my protection to jealousy."

"Such a---"

"Oh Y/n, how long have you been here?" You look at whoever it might be just to see Collin smiling so warmly at you and beside him was your sweet brother glaring at Grey. Collin wrapped his hands around your body and gave you a tight hug which you gladly return.