FORTY-FOUR

🌼FIRST LOVE -(EP.127)
🌿DANIEL'S POV

I skip Lunch due to the fear that I might see the guy who made my life terrible, beats me up for no reason and made me miserable. I don't know how and why is he suddenly in our school but this is the worse thing that could ever happen. It's like my dream had finally turned into a nightmare.

I'm already enjoying my life after I left that crappy school, after I transferred here my life slowly became better. I got myself some friends and some people that I can truly be myself. I don't want him to ruin my life again but even if I'm in this mysterious body. My fear of Logan still didn't fade and after seeing him once again. I felt like everything came back, I still can't face him. I'm too scared

I let out a sigh as I try to think of something that would make me feel okay, 'Y/n' It makes me feel pretty calm just by thinking of her image but the thought of Logan meeting her just made me feel worse again. Logan will definitely hurt her and I don't stand a chance to protect her but I think Logan is in a different class. Y/n should be alright, right? Urghh why am I so pathetic. That's right, he's in different class. I won't really see him and Y/n wouldn't also do but I just have to be careful.

I stand up from the bed and decided that I'll just return to class and stay there all the time, I can't accompany Jay when he's going to buy some snacks and during lunch. I should eat carefully, I should watch out for Logan, I can do this! I just need to avoid the comics department and if I successfully do. There's no problem at all.

I placed my hand on the door knob and open the door but then the door won't open. I started getting nervous thinking that I got lock up in the room, this door doesn't seem to be broken earlier when I came in? What's wrong??

🌼3RD PERSON VIEW

As Daniel tried to turn the knob, a sudden force from the outside surprised him. The door opened and he got dragged along with the force and stumble upon the guy who he never wanted to see nor encounter  in his life again.

"Fuck, scared me." Logan cussed as his face turn into that annoyed look like what people usually see in his darn face. Daniel's body started shaking and the memories from his past went flooding back in his head. Daniel was very frightened at the sight of the big guy, he didn't hesitate to think that Logan might beat him up and it was specially because of their last encounter

(Pavlov's dog Episode)

"Huh? You..." Logan look at him like he knew him or meet him somewhere before that made Daniel gulp in fear. He look at Daniel and thought that he was so damn handsome. he didn't even remember him from before, living a bloody life of violence.. As he'd only met the current Daniel briefly, he couldn't remember him at all.

"What are you looking at? Get lost." Logan scowled at the guy not even planning to start a fight cause he is rather exhausted and he sure thought of finding you and return the favor.

"Okay, sorry." Daniel trembled and is about to continue going back on his classroom. He felt relief that Logan doesn't recall their last encounter and he was also hoping that he won't ever remember that time or else, he's dead.

"What's going on Daniel? You okay?" Zoe suddenly pop out of nowhere and look at Daniel's pale looking face, he was sweating a lot making her quite worried that the guy might be sick.

"Oh Zoe..." Daniel was a bit surprise seeing Zoe on the place but he was glad it wasn't you.

"Do you know him? No?" Zoe ask and just read Daniel's face and for some reason it was hard for Daniel to speak up specially near the guy who kept bullying him back in their middle school. As soon as Zoe appeared from who knows where, Logan eyed the girl's figure and she somehow reminded him of his ex-girlfriend who cheated on him.