FORTY-ONE

🌼SCHOOL

The weather was once again great, with the sun peeking out a little from the sky and the clouds giving it a nice shade of light. Not too hot and not too cold just in the middle. Students that were walking towards J high was having some peaceful day and small chitchats on their way, some were walking alone with a pair of  earphones on, some were walking with their group of friends, some were looking around searching for hotties and some were just having some nice day.

It was a very pleasant morning and
something made their day even better than they expected. First day of school,the freshman didn't expect to see such heavenly sight in their morning.

They heard many rumors about you back in their middle school. Many describes you as charming, gorgeous and someone who came straight out of a fantasy book.
Their eyes were instantly glued on your beautiful figure as you walk past them.
You were wearing the proper uniform for the first day of classes and even Daniel was shock about it but still he kinda wants to see you in a complete uniform every day.

The freshman stared at you. Your eyes, your lips, your cheeks, your hair, Your face or maybe everything about you was some kind of look that they never knew that existed but it captivated them and fell into a long trance as they watch you.
You aren't an alien but your beauty was out of this world and if you were an alien, they're gonna beg you to abduct them. My love from the star?

The freshman were enchanted by your beauty that they even stop on their tracks just to look at you, up and down, You didn't pay much attention to it and continued walking with your friend Daniel. While doing so, the guy grab your hand and he pointed at your shoelace that got untangled, when you were about to tie it up again

"Y/n, Let me..." He told you and when you refuse his help." Your skirt seems a bit too short." He added and you didn't even think that it was that short cause compared to the other students. Yours, were a bit longer just exactly above the knee while some were extremely higher.

"It will be easier." He told you as he leaned down to tie it up for you. The freshman stared intensely at the both of you, seeing how cute the scene was. Seeing you with Daniel made them think that maybe the two of you are somehow couples.

"Look at him, he's really hot."

"Woah she's like a goddess."

"Aren't they famous!"

"Hotter in real life"

"Sexy."

"I heard he turned down an offer from PTJ."

"Some rumors say she caught DG's attention."

"That's crazy." When Daniel finished tying your shoelaces, the both of you continued walking towards your new classroom with their eyes following both your figures. They wanted to wear some sunglasses cause girl, Your beauty is shining like the sun. They feel blessed for some weird reason.The two of you walk past them like some kind of fantasy prince and princess that they will never ever touch nor see themselves stumble upon in their own little fantasies.

"Now..."

"They are our Seniors."

"I wanna be friends with them."

"Is it okay for me to talk to them?" The students muttered cheerfully but a bit worried that they might not even get notice because they are just some ordinary looking people. You were just talking peacefully with Daniel when a girl suddenly stumble down in front of you giving you the element of surprise.