THIRTY-EIGHT

______________________________

[EPISODE 116]

the sun was starting to show up and little Daniel's shift was finally over. He went home and change clothes cause before he change bodies he decided to train a little before going to school. Training or maybe working out a little before going to school turned into his daily routine, he wanted to get stronger and not rely on his other body that much plus he didn't want to see you protecting him instead he wanted to be the one protecting you despite knowing that you don't actually need someone to do so.

"Ugh I'm hungry but I can't eat a thing, I think the cause of my death will be ..diet." He whined and tried his best to follow the meal schedule that Vasco gave him, he went outside and thought it was another beautiful day but his stomach grumbled. He took his words back and he just felt like dying at the time.

No, I can't... It's so hard to.. He cried inside his head and clutch his stomach, he was about to head back inside the house to grab some food but then you arrive.

"Danny! Let's start." You told him making the guy flinch cause he didn't expect you to show up earlier than the intended time that you both agreed upon, did someone hit her head? Daniel thought thinking that you seem to be getting your life in a good shape recently.

"What's with that look??" You ask and he just shrugged the idea off his head and replied with a short nothing, you didn't ask him more about it cause you want to start jogging

_______________________
🌼Time skip

"Morning feels so great." You muttered as you jog beside the little guy, you stretch your arms left and right, making Daniel think that you kinda look like a cat but an adorable one.

"What are you looking at?" You ask making the guy look a way with a tint of pink in his cheeks. He was quite embarrass getting caught looking at you while you're doing some stretches and you giggled seeing how troubled he was about it.

"So~ did you still see that lady around?" You ask him referring to the stalker who seems to trespass his place last time. You were quite worried specially for him since dandan can take care of himself whenever a danger arises.

"Nah, Thanks for informing about it. I wouldn't even take action despite feeling kinda weird about the house this past few days." Daniel thanked you cause even though he already notice something strange going on, he always dismissed it and use his diet as an excuse for the strange occurance.

"Good thing that you and Dan didn't get hurt or anything." You added cause it was quite dangerous if a crazy stalker gets in and you also recalled seeing a knife near little Daniel when he was still sleeping. Did the stalker tried to kill him?

Daniel thought that you were really kind to both of his bodies since the beginning. You didn't know his secret and yet you were being true not just him but to everyone. It isn't surprising why Everyone liked you so much.

There are time that Daniel wants to tell you about his little secret and be honest, but will you believe him? Cause having two bodies seems to be too crazy to hear.
You might even think he's going crazy and distance yourself from him.

"Yo, what are you thinking?" You wave your hand in front of the guy snapping him out of him thoughts and then he just replied a short "nothing"

"Let's take one more round in the park and go home, gotta get ready for school."
Just by thinking of you going to school makes you feel lazy. You wanted to skip classes but you kinda feel guilty if you ever do that. You thought that life is a bit unfair cause Daniel just seems to laze around in his house during the day while you suffer in school.